What are withdrawal symptoms from nuvigil?

After taking 250mg/day for nearly 4 months, it actually stopped working so I stopped taking it cold turkey. There were no adverse effects for me.

After a week or so, I tried taking it again (at half the dose, breaking the 250's in half) and it worked like it did when I first began taking it. For me, there were absolutely no withdrawal symptoms. I actually experienced the side effects (dry mouth, slight jaw tension) for a few days after not taking it and felt like I was still taking it.

I really hope you have the same experiences with Nuvigil that I've had, because it's been a real life-changer. This drug will actually make you give up taking it... but just stop taking it for a few days or a week. When you start taking it again, it will be like starting over. I've had no cravings, no withdrawals, and I'm not tired during the day. The best part is that I'm actually tired in the evening when I'm supposed to be.

Hope this helps, good luck to you.