What are the top 200 Generic/Brand name Prescription drugs for 2009?

The 2009 will not be out till Mid March. But the 2008 is on this web page:

Grrrr I need the list of the top 200 drugs in the US.. prescribed, dispensed, etc. brand & generic?

am doing a paper for a pharmacy class.. i need the list of the top 200 drugs in this country.. google searches are getting me nowhere quick

Is there a real generic for oxycontin?

I have been taking 40mg of Oxycontin 2x a day for 8 years now. I was asking about a generic for it because the new insurance we got stuck with will ...

What pharmacy in Duncanville TX carry the generic hydrocodone brand Amneal with the logo IP 119?

I use to get my pain prescription filled at CVS when they had the generic brand Amneal with the logo IP 119 on the pill. Then they switched brands ...

What pharmacy chain or other type of pharmacy carries your generic brand?

My daughter is taking a generic brand of Trazadone doctor prescribed, which does not work as well as Trazadone, manufactured by Apotex, which I take. ...

Is generic or brand named antidepressants better?

I feel great everytime i start off on an antidepressant, than once i get the second perscription at the pharmacy it seems to fall off... Ive been ...