What are the side effects of Aldactone 50?

The following adverse reactions have been reported and, within each category (body system), are listed in order of decreasing severity.

Digestive: Gastric bleeding, ulceration, gastritis, diarrhea and cramping, nausea, vomiting.
Endocrine: Gynecomastia, inability to achieve or maintain erection, irregular menses or amenorrhea, postmenopausal bleeding. Carcinoma of the breast has been reported in patients taking Aldactone but a cause and effect relationship has not been established.
Hematologic: Agranulocytosis.
Hypersensitivity: Fever, urticaria, maculopapular or erythematous cutaneous eruptions, anaphylactic reactions, vasculitis.
Metabolism: Hyperkalemia.
Nervous system/psychiatric: Mental confusion, ataxia, headache, drowsiness, lethargy.
Liver/biliary: A very few cases of mixed cholestatic/hepatocellular toxicity, with one reported fatality, have been reported with Aldactone administration.
Renal: Renal dysfunction (including renal failure).

Hope this helps?