What are the side effects of Aldactone 50?

The following adverse reactions have been reported and, within each category (body system), are listed in order of decreasing severity.

How long does it take for Aldactone to work?

I have been prescribed Aldactone as a diuretic because of a hormone imbalance. Does it have to build up in your bloodstream before it starts to work, ...

Can aldactone is taken for irregular period & harmonal imbalance?

i have bee prescribed by a doctor to take aldactone until regular period happens. After consuming the tablet i conceive within a week .But the ...

Aldactone - how to deal with side effects of dilatrol (carvedilol) ?

My dad ,63 years old, started taking dilatrol (carvedilol) 6.25 mg and Aldactone a week ago for hypertension. since then he suffers nausea, vomiting ...

Can I take Ramipril with Aldactone if I add Lasix?

I have commenced on Aldactone for Conn's Syndrome but I also have Atrial Fibrillation that I take Sotalol for. Since commencing on the Aldactone ...