What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

What side effects can I expect transitioning from Lexapro to Cymbalta?

My doctor is tapering me off of lexapro which I've been on for a little over a year and starting me on cymbalta 30mg. I am down to 10mg daily on ...

How do you help or stop nausea caused by stopping cymbalta?

I was on Cymbalta 30mg starter pack for 1 week and then 60mg for 2 weeks and it did not agree with me as there were alot of side effects and I think ...

Will stopping VIstaril and/or CLonodine abruptly cause side effects?

My friend was in jail for 67 days. He took these drugs while in jail and now that he's out he's listless, restless, moody doesn't feel ...

Cymbalta Withdrawals?

So after taking 30mg of Cymbalta for about 2years i abruptly stopped taking it and had no issues in the weeks after. It's been about a month now ...