What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

What side effects can I expect transitioning from Lexapro to Cymbalta?

My doctor is tapering me off of lexapro which I've been on for a little over a year and starting me on cymbalta 30mg. I am down to 10mg daily on ...

Cymbalta Withdrawals?

So after taking 30mg of Cymbalta for about 2years i abruptly stopped taking it and had no issues in the weeks after. It's been about a month now ...

Abruptly stopping Cymbalta and starting Pristiq?

Is this safe? I was on 90 mg of Cymbalta and Dr told me to stop taking it and start taking 50 mg Pristiq. I've heard Cymbalta has bad withdrawal ...

Cymbalta side effects?

Hello, my S.O. started cymbalta three months ago. She now has had five nights in the past two weeks where she vomits and dry heaves half the night. ...