What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

How do you help or stop nausea caused by stopping cymbalta?

I was on Cymbalta 30mg starter pack for 1 week and then 60mg for 2 weeks and it did not agree with me as there were alot of side effects and I think ...

Depression and HIV medication - what antiretroviral options might have less depressive effects?

I started taking reyataz and epzicom 7 years ago and became very depressed right away. I took cymbalta for about 5 years which helped but had sexual ...

Will stopping VIstaril and/or CLonodine abruptly cause side effects?

My friend was in jail for 67 days. He took these drugs while in jail and now that he's out he's listless, restless, moody doesn't feel ...

What problems can you have discontinuing Cymbalta?

I discontinued the NSSRI, Cymbalta about five months ago for financial reasons. I went through severe, almost unbearable, side effects after stopping ...