What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

How do you help or stop nausea caused by stopping cymbalta?

I was on Cymbalta 30mg starter pack for 1 week and then 60mg for 2 weeks and it did not agree with me as there were alot of side effects and I think ...

Will stopping VIstaril and/or CLonodine abruptly cause side effects?

My friend was in jail for 67 days. He took these drugs while in jail and now that he's out he's listless, restless, moody doesn't feel ...

I have been off cymbalta for 4 wks now, my dr. even called cymbalta for help, which she was given?

... no more info than we all have figured out ourselves. I'm still having side effects!! I keep a detailed journal, and haven't been able ...

What problems can you have discontinuing Cymbalta?

I discontinued the NSSRI, Cymbalta about five months ago for financial reasons. I went through severe, almost unbearable, side effects after stopping ...

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...