What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

What side effects can I expect transitioning from Lexapro to Cymbalta?

My doctor is tapering me off of lexapro which I've been on for a little over a year and starting me on cymbalta 30mg. I am down to 10mg daily on ...

Will stopping VIstaril and/or CLonodine abruptly cause side effects?

My friend was in jail for 67 days. He took these drugs while in jail and now that he's out he's listless, restless, moody doesn't feel ...

I have been off cymbalta for 4 wks now, my dr. even called cymbalta for help, which she was given?

... no more info than we all have figured out ourselves. I'm still having side effects!! I keep a detailed journal, and haven't been able ...

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...