What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

How do you help or stop nausea caused by stopping cymbalta?

I was on Cymbalta 30mg starter pack for 1 week and then 60mg for 2 weeks and it did not agree with me as there were alot of side effects and I think ...

Will stopping VIstaril and/or CLonodine abruptly cause side effects?

My friend was in jail for 67 days. He took these drugs while in jail and now that he's out he's listless, restless, moody doesn't feel ...

What problems can you have discontinuing Cymbalta?

I discontinued the NSSRI, Cymbalta about five months ago for financial reasons. I went through severe, almost unbearable, side effects after stopping ...

Cymbalta Withdrawals?

So after taking 30mg of Cymbalta for about 2years i abruptly stopped taking it and had no issues in the weeks after. It's been about a month now ...