What are the side effects of 500 mg. soma?

Go to this web page and they list many side effects.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/soma-side-effects.html

Hope this helps

Building a resistance to SOMA, also taking xanax for panic, zoloft for depression. Saw my psych?

today and he put me on wellbutrin. Im scared to take it because of side effects. He does not know i take 10-15 soma a day. is it safe to take the ...

I was switched from Soma to Flexiril?

Believe me not by choice. The Flexiril do not seem to be working other than causing the bad side effects. I haven't slept much since ...

Can anyone tell me if there is a side effect if you quit taking Keppra abruptly?

My partner has horrible side effects from even 500 mg a day and the DR subscribed 1000 mg a day. He wants to try another drug but not sure if he ...

Does Soma ever cause redness in the eyes?

I have taken Soma for years and I sometimes have blurred vision but now I have redness in the corner of my eyes, it looks like red veins. Is this a ...