What are the side effects of 500 mg. soma?

Go to this web page and they list many side effects.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/soma-side-effects.html

Hope this helps

I am experiencing some of the side effects from taking penicillin VK 500 MG?

how long should I expect these conditions to last, is there any thing over the counter I can take to help relieve these side effects?

Building a resistance to SOMA, also taking xanax for panic, zoloft for depression. Saw my psych?

today and he put me on wellbutrin. Im scared to take it because of side effects. He does not know i take 10-15 soma a day. is it safe to take the ...

I was switched from Soma to Flexiril?

Believe me not by choice. The Flexiril do not seem to be working other than causing the bad side effects. I haven't slept much since ...

I live in san diego ca, and have a Kaiser plan I recently was told I can no longer get soma for my 3

... back surgeries, and eas prescribed baclofen which causes me to well and vomit is this a known side effect, and is there anyone out there that ...