What are the side effects of 500 mg. soma?

Go to this web page and they list many side effects.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/soma-side-effects.html

Hope this helps

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

I am taking Soma and has side effects?

My back is on fire like a sunburn when I switched from 250 MG Soma to 350 MG Soma. Can a filler do this and what is the difference between the 2 ...

Soma - what are the physical effects, about to take for the first time?

I was recently prescribed Soma for the and I want to know the physical effects of my first time. I am about to take Soma for the first time, one pill ...

Building a resistance to SOMA, also taking xanax for panic, zoloft for depression. Saw my psych?

today and he put me on wellbutrin. Im scared to take it because of side effects. He does not know i take 10-15 soma a day. is it safe to take the ...

Can anyone tell me if there is a side effect if you quit taking Keppra abruptly?

My partner has horrible side effects from even 500 mg a day and the DR subscribed 1000 mg a day. He wants to try another drug but not sure if he ...