What are the side effects of 500 mg. soma?

Go to this web page and they list many side effects.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/soma-side-effects.html

Hope this helps

Does soma cause side effects later after it was used. I took one prescription in march, and later?

like end of may or first of june i became really sick. doctor is guessing virtigo but i wonder now after reading these side affects.

I am taking Soma and has side effects?

My back is on fire like a sunburn when I switched from 250 MG Soma to 350 MG Soma. Can a filler do this and what is the difference between the 2 ...

I was switched from Soma to Flexiril?

Believe me not by choice. The Flexiril do not seem to be working other than causing the bad side effects. I haven't slept much since ...

I live in san diego ca, and have a Kaiser plan I recently was told I can no longer get soma for my 3

... back surgeries, and eas prescribed baclofen which causes me to well and vomit is this a known side effect, and is there anyone out there that ...