What are the side effects if you take Norflex while pregnant?

i cant find anything stating that the side effects are different which you can only assume that they are the same.

Orphenadrine(Norflex) has the side effects of the antihistamines in large part; notably, stimulation is somewhat more common than with other related antihistamines, and is especially common in the elderly. Common side effects are therefore dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, restlessness, insomnia, constipation, urine retention, orthostatic hypotension, and euphoria. The drowsiness and similar side effect tend to resolve within the first three to seven days of therapy.