What are the side affects from using meth while taking subutex?

I am assuming u r talking about methamphetamine. If u r using it with subutex it is not a good mixture, heart failure,seizjures,psychosis. It is not a good mix. If your talking about methadone(some people call methadone, meth nowadays) u could basically overdose because both act as blockers and depress the respiraratory system.Becarefulland get help, its not worth it. You are a worhtwhile human being and help is out there but u are asking for trouble,sometimes death is not the worst thing, you could have a stroke and not be able to move.