What are the route for lipitor?

Oral route, pills of Atrovastatin available in 10, 20, 40, and 80 mg atorvastatin calcium.

Lipitor and Grapefruit?

Does lipitor interact with grapefruit juice? I'm taking lipitor for my high cholesterol at the moment and just wondering if it's ok to eat ...

How many mg's of Pravastatin = 20mg of Lipitor?

I was taking Lipitor 20 mg a day but needed a less costly pill. The Dr. gave me Pravastatin at 80 mg. They said that was the same as 20 mg's of ...

Where are recent sales data for Lipitor?

According to the chart description, I should be able to see Lipitor US retail sales until Q4/ 2013 when accessing http://www.drugs.com/stats/lipitor. ...

Taking the Lipitor can cause more aggressive cough than before as I do suspected?

After done angiograme my doctor prescribed the lipitor 20mg 1tablet once every night to be taken after meal . 1st taken high fever at 38.3 and ...

What is the drug Lipitor's Chemical name?

NDC#?, Manufacturer?, Lot# & Expiration Date? for Lipitor

1 answer 4 days ago