What are the route for lipitor?

Oral route, pills of Atrovastatin available in 10, 20, 40, and 80 mg atorvastatin calcium.

If insulin taken by other route then parenteral. is it effective as that route?

Can v get similar effect & control diabetes by other route then parenteral?

What happens if I miss a few doses of lipitor?

I'm traveling for 10 days and forgot my lipitor. Is it a problem if I just wait until I get home?

Taking lipitor for several years, 3 mths ago started getting bad hip leg pain, could it be lipitor?

I've tried exercise and pain medication, to no avail, and I'm wondering if it could be the lipitor. A pharmacist told me "highly ...

How many mg's of Pravastatin = 20mg of Lipitor?

I was taking Lipitor 20 mg a day but needed a less costly pill. The Dr. gave me Pravastatin at 80 mg. They said that was the same as 20 mg's of ...

Where are recent sales data for Lipitor?

According to the chart description, I should be able to see Lipitor US retail sales until Q4/ 2013 when accessing http://www.drugs.com/stats/lipitor. ...

1 answer 7 days ago