What are the reported ED side effects of flomax beside reduced ejaculation?

The most common Flomax side effects include:

Abnormal ejaculation -- occurring in up to 18.1% of people
Runny or stuffy nose -- in up to 17.9%
Dizziness -- in up to 17.1%
Infections, including the common cold or flu -- in up to 10.8%
General body pain -- in up to 8.5%
Back pain -- in up to 8.3%
Diarrhea -- in up to 6.2%
Sore throat -- in up to 5.8%.

There are several less common side effects of Flomax that occurred in 1 to 5 percent of people:

Increased coughing
Sleepiness
Chest pain
Upset stomach (nausea)
Sinus infection (sinusitis)
Decreased sex drive (libido)
Blurred vision
Tooth problems
Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
Spinning sensation (vertigo).

There are a number of side effects with Flomax that you should immediately report to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:

There are numerous side effects to most all medications. I have found the most help on this site as well as Mayo Clinic web site. Ben Ong has written a book on this drug along with alternative medication options and information. I pray this is of some help for you.