What are the price range foe 50mg demerol?

You could view the price range on:

However, it would be best to contact and speak to a pharmacy for accurate prices, take care.

Best wishes!

Searching for surgical pain med alternative to demerol.?

3 years ago was given an od of demerol while hospitalized. I also had a morphine drip but my veins were too thin for the iv which kept falling out, ...

Can you inject 50mg. demerol?

I have a low back injury. L5-S1 and I am hoping to get surgery soon ?

I am allergic to both Morphine and Codeine and anything with them in it. I am currently on Demerol 50mg (generic) and Flexeril 10mg. Is there ...

Suddenly, I can't find a pharmacy to fill my demerol rx. Has it been discontinued?

I've filled my demerol 100mg x 150 for the last 17 years (pain of severe bladder seizures) with no problem. Now I can't even find someone ...

How much of Generic Demerol is eqivalate to 10/325 Norco( Hydrocodone)?

I have been on Hydrocodone type meds since 2008, came off abrupt... had to get new Doctor due to my Insurance, now this new doctor won't ...