What are the medicines that contain methamphetamine?

Anonymous

Adderall,vyvanse,ridlin,and concerta all contain amphetamine similar to the street drug methamphetamines(speed).

christineATU 9 Jul 2010

Very true mrspage! All the c***p they use to manufacture meth is ridiculous. I think they even use drano and anti-freeze! Even knowing the stuff they use to make it, people still use it. Most pharmacies now keep the cold remedy meds behind the counter and you have to sign for them. I think it's as addicting as H and just as hard to come off of.

No, the first post is incorrect, no medication contains methamphetamine, its a street drug that is made from cooking things like bleach, red sulfur, lye and God only knows what else together to make a completely volatile, unstable and dangerous substance.

If youre asking 'what medications contain AMPHETAMINES' (as in amphetamine salts and things of that nature) then the first post would be correct; Ritalin, adderall, concerta, vyvance etc. Google it and you can probably find a whole list of them

Desoxyn is considered methamphetamine.