What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

What are the long term effects of Tegretol?

I have been taking anti-seizure meds for petite-Mal epilepsy for many years, and would like to know about the long term effects.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

What are the long term effects of Seldane toxicity?

My husband took Seldane and was not taking it with any other meds. He ended up in the ER at least 5 times before we figured out that it was always ...

Lexapro - Long term effects of escitalopram?

I am taking escitalopram 5mg since 5 months ago. I wanted to know what are the bad effects of long term use of it?