What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

Phenylephrine Hcl long term usage?

Is there any danger to taking one tab of this every night before sleeping? It cured my snoring but I wonder about any long term effects.

What are the long term effects of Tegretol?

I have been taking anti-seizure meds for petite-Mal epilepsy for many years, and would like to know about the long term effects.

What are the long term effects of atenolol, cymbalta, and cyclobezaprine.

am currently taking these for fibro and migraines, but am a little scared of the long term effects as i am only 44 yrs old.

Voltaren - what are the long term effects of Diclofennac?

I have recently been able to convince my MD to give me these and they are the only tablets that have given me instant relief for 20 years. I have had ...

Fexofenadine/Pseudoephedrine - Can long term use ie. more than 12 months cause problems?

Continous itchy skin all over body no obvious redness , welts, or bites has been on fexofenadine 120mg/ day for more than 12 months. When he stops ...