What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

Voltaren - what are the long term effects of Diclofennac?

I have recently been able to convince my MD to give me these and they are the only tablets that have given me instant relief for 20 years. I have had ...

Fexofenadine/Pseudoephedrine - Can long term use ie. more than 12 months cause problems?

Continous itchy skin all over body no obvious redness , welts, or bites has been on fexofenadine 120mg/ day for more than 12 months. When he stops ...

Lexapro - Long term effects of escitalopram?

I am taking escitalopram 5mg since 5 months ago. I wanted to know what are the bad effects of long term use of it?