What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

Phenylephrine Hcl long term usage?

Is there any danger to taking one tab of this every night before sleeping? It cured my snoring but I wonder about any long term effects.

What are the long term effects of Tegretol?

I have been taking anti-seizure meds for petite-Mal epilepsy for many years, and would like to know about the long term effects.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

Voltaren - what are the long term effects of Diclofennac?

I have recently been able to convince my MD to give me these and they are the only tablets that have given me instant relief for 20 years. I have had ...

Are there side effects from long-term use of loratadine?

I have allergies 6 months out of the year (April - October in southern California). I have used loratadine on and off, but never more than a few days ...