What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

Phenylephrine Hcl long term usage?

Is there any danger to taking one tab of this every night before sleeping? It cured my snoring but I wonder about any long term effects.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

Voltaren - what are the long term effects of Diclofennac?

I have recently been able to convince my MD to give me these and they are the only tablets that have given me instant relief for 20 years. I have had ...

What are the long term effects of Seldane toxicity?

My husband took Seldane and was not taking it with any other meds. He ended up in the ER at least 5 times before we figured out that it was always ...