What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

What are the long term effects of Tegretol?

I have been taking anti-seizure meds for petite-Mal epilepsy for many years, and would like to know about the long term effects.

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

What are the long term effects of atenolol, cymbalta, and cyclobezaprine.

am currently taking these for fibro and migraines, but am a little scared of the long term effects as i am only 44 yrs old.

Fexofenadine/Pseudoephedrine - Can long term use ie. more than 12 months cause problems?

Continous itchy skin all over body no obvious redness , welts, or bites has been on fexofenadine 120mg/ day for more than 12 months. When he stops ...