What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

What are the long term effects of Tegretol?

I have been taking anti-seizure meds for petite-Mal epilepsy for many years, and would like to know about the long term effects.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

What are the long term effects of atenolol, cymbalta, and cyclobezaprine.

am currently taking these for fibro and migraines, but am a little scared of the long term effects as i am only 44 yrs old.

What are the long term effects of Seldane toxicity?

My husband took Seldane and was not taking it with any other meds. He ended up in the ER at least 5 times before we figured out that it was always ...

Are there side effects from long-term use of loratadine?

I have allergies 6 months out of the year (April - October in southern California). I have used loratadine on and off, but never more than a few days ...