What are the long term effects of taking pseudoephedrine ?

Long-term use of oral decongestants containing pseudoephedrine could lead to seizures, hallucinations, pallor, headache, or insomnia.

Phenylephrine Hcl long term usage?

Is there any danger to taking one tab of this every night before sleeping? It cured my snoring but I wonder about any long term effects.

Adderall XR long term side effects?

I have been taking Adderall XR for the past 3-4 years and I was just looking to see if anyone knows many of the long term side effects. I have had ...

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

Are there side effects from long-term use of loratadine?

I have allergies 6 months out of the year (April - October in southern California). I have used loratadine on and off, but never more than a few days ...