What are the ingredients of gabapentin?

Please see tables at the very bottom of the link below. It states all the ingredients in the gabapentin pill.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/gabapentin.html

Diabetic Nerve Damage - Several months ago, I read an article on the internet about a clinical trial

... being done in Germany using adult stem cells to treat diabetic neuropathy. In 9 out of 10 subjects that were being tested, all 9 were totally ...

Is gabapentin additive ? Can a person actually get a high from them? I have a real problem?

... with someone living in the house that takes them like I do he takes them every chance he gets then lies about it honest I get very angry please ...

Nortriptyline - Diabetic Neuropathy?

I just started taking this medication and was wondering if anyone else uses it for diabetic neuropathy? I read all the posts and haven't seen ...