What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

I am 56 years old. Would you suggest taking a calcium supplement when taking omeprazole 20 mg. or?

... omeprazole magnesium 20 mg.? I took a 14 day course of omeprazole 20 mg. and when I finished, 2 days later the symptoms came back. I talked with ...

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

My primary dr. has me on omeprazole 20 mg one per day for about 18 mos. now. I went to new dr and?

had upper endoscopy done. nothing serious showed up (I am 71) so he ordered omeprazole for me "for 14 days only". the new dr. of ...

My insurance wont cover Omeprazole anymore?

After years of taking Omeprazole now my insurance wont pay for it. Is there an alternative drug? Do I have to be weaned off of Omeprazole?