What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

Has anyone successfully come off omeprazole ? If so how did you do it : and how long did it take?

I had Helicobacter pylori & have been on omeprazole ever since which is about 10 years ago !! I don't want to stay on it as i have problems ...

I am 56 years old. Would you suggest taking a calcium supplement when taking omeprazole 20 mg. or?

... omeprazole magnesium 20 mg.? I took a 14 day course of omeprazole 20 mg. and when I finished, 2 days later the symptoms came back. I talked with ...

Prednisone - I have taken 500mg of methylpred over 5 days (orally) but forgot to take the omeprazole

... gastro-resistant pills with it. will this effect me and should I start taking the omeprazole NOW (1 week after stopping steroids)?

Does omeprazole and nexium 40mg have the same ingredients. Nexium seems to work much better?

Have been on omeprazole for 1 1/2 months after being on nexium for a couple years and the feeling of a lump in my throat is back and I suffer from ...

I've been on omeprazole for 24 yrs. I have ED age 46. Zinc dose to counter the omeprazole?

Wanting to cure my ED. Finding that the omeprazole is to blame for several issues, including low magnesium. I took a 50mg zinc and had hardest ...