What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

Does omeprazole affect sexual activity?

I am having erection problems of late and concerned omeprazole may be cause

Has anyone successfully come off omeprazole ? If so how did you do it : and how long did it take?

I had Helicobacter pylori & have been on omeprazole ever since which is about 10 years ago !! I don't want to stay on it as i have problems ...

I am 56 years old. Would you suggest taking a calcium supplement when taking omeprazole 20 mg. or?

... omeprazole magnesium 20 mg.? I took a 14 day course of omeprazole 20 mg. and when I finished, 2 days later the symptoms came back. I talked with ...

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...