What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

I am 56 years old. Would you suggest taking a calcium supplement when taking omeprazole 20 mg. or?

... omeprazole magnesium 20 mg.? I took a 14 day course of omeprazole 20 mg. and when I finished, 2 days later the symptoms came back. I talked with ...

My primary dr. has me on omeprazole 20 mg one per day for about 18 mos. now. I went to new dr and?

had upper endoscopy done. nothing serious showed up (I am 71) so he ordered omeprazole for me "for 14 days only". the new dr. of ...

My insurance wont cover Omeprazole anymore?

After years of taking Omeprazole now my insurance wont pay for it. Is there an alternative drug? Do I have to be weaned off of Omeprazole?

Does omeprazole and nexium 40mg have the same ingredients. Nexium seems to work much better?

Have been on omeprazole for 1 1/2 months after being on nexium for a couple years and the feeling of a lump in my throat is back and I suffer from ...