What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

Has anyone successfully come off omeprazole ? If so how did you do it : and how long did it take?

I had Helicobacter pylori & have been on omeprazole ever since which is about 10 years ago !! I don't want to stay on it as i have problems ...

I am 56 years old. Would you suggest taking a calcium supplement when taking omeprazole 20 mg. or?

... omeprazole magnesium 20 mg.? I took a 14 day course of omeprazole 20 mg. and when I finished, 2 days later the symptoms came back. I talked with ...

My primary dr. has me on omeprazole 20 mg one per day for about 18 mos. now. I went to new dr and?

had upper endoscopy done. nothing serious showed up (I am 71) so he ordered omeprazole for me "for 14 days only". the new dr. of ...

Prednisone - I have taken 500mg of methylpred over 5 days (orally) but forgot to take the omeprazole

... gastro-resistant pills with it. will this effect me and should I start taking the omeprazole NOW (1 week after stopping steroids)?

Does omeprazole and nexium 40mg have the same ingredients. Nexium seems to work much better?

Have been on omeprazole for 1 1/2 months after being on nexium for a couple years and the feeling of a lump in my throat is back and I suffer from ...