What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

Does omeprazole affect sexual activity?

I am having erection problems of late and concerned omeprazole may be cause

Has anyone successfully come off omeprazole ? If so how did you do it : and how long did it take?

I had Helicobacter pylori & have been on omeprazole ever since which is about 10 years ago !! I don't want to stay on it as i have problems ...

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

Does omeprazole and nexium 40mg have the same ingredients. Nexium seems to work much better?

Have been on omeprazole for 1 1/2 months after being on nexium for a couple years and the feeling of a lump in my throat is back and I suffer from ...