What are the ingredients in omeprazole?

Hope you are looking for the formulation? Please read more on this site: http://www.drugs.com/ingredient/omeprazole.html, hope this helps?

Does omeprazole affect sexual activity?

I am having erection problems of late and concerned omeprazole may be cause

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

My primary dr. has me on omeprazole 20 mg one per day for about 18 mos. now. I went to new dr and?

had upper endoscopy done. nothing serious showed up (I am 71) so he ordered omeprazole for me "for 14 days only". the new dr. of ...

Prednisone - I have taken 500mg of methylpred over 5 days (orally) but forgot to take the omeprazole

... gastro-resistant pills with it. will this effect me and should I start taking the omeprazole NOW (1 week after stopping steroids)?