What are the ingredients in Nucynta?

Anonymous

NUCYNTA (tapentadol) Tablets are immediate-release film-coated tablets for oral administration. The chemical name is 3-[(1ff„2ff)-3-(dimethylamino)-1-ethyl-2-methylpropyl]phenol monohydrochloride.

The molecular weight of tapentadol HCl is 257.80, and the molecular formula is Ci4H23NOHCl. The n-octanol:water partition coefficient log P value is 2.87. The pKa values are 9.34 and 10.45. In addition to the active ingredient tapentadol HCl, tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, magnesium stearate, and opadry II, a proprietary film-coating mixture containing polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, talc, and aluminum lake coloring.

Take care---