What are the generic names for cardizem CD 360?

Diltiazem

I was prescribed a generic version of Cardizem CD and am having side effects?

I have been taking Cardizem CD since 1983 with no side effects. Now my pharmacy is sending generics made by Actavis. Every day around 4pm I have a ...

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Cardizem CD - Can Cardizem cause shakiness?

I have been on Cardizem 240 mg. for about 2 years. I have recently noticed slight tremors in my face and shakiness in my hands, which comes and goes, ...

I was put on Diltiazem 24HR ER 180MG which is generic for Cardizem LA for recent irregular heart?

... beat and high HR. This is very expensive even through my Ins. Can I take the Diltiazem equivalent of CD instead with same effect?

Would there be much of a difference in side effects going from Cardizem 90 to Cardizem LA 120?

I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...