What are the generic names for cardizem CD 360?

Diltiazem

Cardizem CD - If medication was changed from amplodipine-benazepril 5-20 to Cardizem 120 is that?

does this increase seem large? Or are medications different

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

I was put on Diltiazem 24HR ER 180MG which is generic for Cardizem LA for recent irregular heart?

... beat and high HR. This is very expensive even through my Ins. Can I take the Diltiazem equivalent of CD instead with same effect?

Would there be much of a difference in side effects going from Cardizem 90 to Cardizem LA 120?

I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

1 answer 5 days ago