What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

Allopurinol - Are there any known interactions with Cozar or Zocor (Simvastatin)?

I have been taking Cozar (50mg) and Zocor (20mg) for 2+ years and recently started Allopurinol to prevent recurrence of gout. Do either of these ...

Grapefruit Juice and Zocor?

Why is it so important to avoid grapefruit when taking Zocor? I have just started to take one 40mg tablet once a day.

If I was taking a 20mg of Zocor why would my doctor say that 10mg of crestor is sufficient?

It's actually for my mom who is 66 and 1/2years old. She had quadruple bypass surgery and has never been on any medication before said bypass. ...

Is there a test to confirm Zocor is being properly metabolized by the liver?

The Feds recently stated that some Zocor users (livers) were not properly metabolizing it therefor benefits were nil.