What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

I have been taking zocor for about 5 years. For about a month I have had leg, arm, toe and bottom?

of foot pain (extreme) and lumps on my knee. My doctor told me to get off the zocor and my symptoms are going away after a week. Is this a normal ...

Grapefruit Juice and Zocor?

Why is it so important to avoid grapefruit when taking Zocor? I have just started to take one 40mg tablet once a day.

Could zocor be the cause for of floating stools, and diarrhea? Seems I am not digesting any food?

... groups normally for the past several months, even rice or bread. I had severe cramps when I tried Lipitor, so was switched to Zocor(40 mg), which ...

If I was taking a 20mg of Zocor why would my doctor say that 10mg of crestor is sufficient?

It's actually for my mom who is 66 and 1/2years old. She had quadruple bypass surgery and has never been on any medication before said bypass. ...

Increase in dosage?

What might be the side effects from increasing dosage when switching from Zocor to generic equivalent with Simvastatin? My doctor switched me from ...