What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

Allopurinol - Are there any known interactions with Cozar or Zocor (Simvastatin)?

I have been taking Cozar (50mg) and Zocor (20mg) for 2+ years and recently started Allopurinol to prevent recurrence of gout. Do either of these ...

Grapefruit Juice and Zocor?

Why is it so important to avoid grapefruit when taking Zocor? I have just started to take one 40mg tablet once a day.

If I was taking a 20mg of Zocor why would my doctor say that 10mg of crestor is sufficient?

It's actually for my mom who is 66 and 1/2years old. She had quadruple bypass surgery and has never been on any medication before said bypass. ...

Are 20mg. Lipitor and 40mg. Zocor essentially the same?

I changed Drs. and my new one doesn't care for Lipitor (not sure why). He said he preferred tp prescribe Zocor and, since my lab work was ...

Is this from Zocor?

I took Zocor for 3 weeks I hurt everywere my legs, back, arms, head and more. My Dr. took me off Zocor and its been 2 days, every thing still hurts I ...