What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

I have been taking zocor for about 5 years. For about a month I have had leg, arm, toe and bottom?

of foot pain (extreme) and lumps on my knee. My doctor told me to get off the zocor and my symptoms are going away after a week. Is this a normal ...

I'm on Crestor 5 mg. Have taken Zocor, Tricore, and Lipitor (Lipitor 3 times)?

I have had muscle problems with all. Crestor now has me almost a cripple. Wake up at night with terrible leg pain. Muscle cramps and general ...

Could zocor be the cause for of floating stools, and diarrhea? Seems I am not digesting any food?

... groups normally for the past several months, even rice or bread. I had severe cramps when I tried Lipitor, so was switched to Zocor(40 mg), which ...

Is there a test to confirm Zocor is being properly metabolized by the liver?

The Feds recently stated that some Zocor users (livers) were not properly metabolizing it therefor benefits were nil.

Is this from Zocor?

I took Zocor for 3 weeks I hurt everywere my legs, back, arms, head and more. My Dr. took me off Zocor and its been 2 days, every thing still hurts I ...