What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

I have been taking zocor for about 5 years. For about a month I have had leg, arm, toe and bottom?

of foot pain (extreme) and lumps on my knee. My doctor told me to get off the zocor and my symptoms are going away after a week. Is this a normal ...

I'm on Crestor 5 mg. Have taken Zocor, Tricore, and Lipitor (Lipitor 3 times)?

I have had muscle problems with all. Crestor now has me almost a cripple. Wake up at night with terrible leg pain. Muscle cramps and general ...

Is there a test to confirm Zocor is being properly metabolized by the liver?

The Feds recently stated that some Zocor users (livers) were not properly metabolizing it therefor benefits were nil.

Increase in dosage?

What might be the side effects from increasing dosage when switching from Zocor to generic equivalent with Simvastatin? My doctor switched me from ...

Are 20mg. Lipitor and 40mg. Zocor essentially the same?

I changed Drs. and my new one doesn't care for Lipitor (not sure why). He said he preferred tp prescribe Zocor and, since my lab work was ...