What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

I have been taking zocor for about 5 years. For about a month I have had leg, arm, toe and bottom?

of foot pain (extreme) and lumps on my knee. My doctor told me to get off the zocor and my symptoms are going away after a week. Is this a normal ...

Allopurinol - Are there any known interactions with Cozar or Zocor (Simvastatin)?

I have been taking Cozar (50mg) and Zocor (20mg) for 2+ years and recently started Allopurinol to prevent recurrence of gout. Do either of these ...

Grapefruit Juice and Zocor?

Why is it so important to avoid grapefruit when taking Zocor? I have just started to take one 40mg tablet once a day.

Increase in dosage?

What might be the side effects from increasing dosage when switching from Zocor to generic equivalent with Simvastatin? My doctor switched me from ...

Is this from Zocor?

I took Zocor for 3 weeks I hurt everywere my legs, back, arms, head and more. My Dr. took me off Zocor and its been 2 days, every thing still hurts I ...