What are the effects of stopping zocor?

Nothing unusual has been reported with stopping Zocor - other than the possibility of cholesterol levels rising.

I have been taking zocor for about 5 years. For about a month I have had leg, arm, toe and bottom?

of foot pain (extreme) and lumps on my knee. My doctor told me to get off the zocor and my symptoms are going away after a week. Is this a normal ...

I'm on Crestor 5 mg. Have taken Zocor, Tricore, and Lipitor (Lipitor 3 times)?

I have had muscle problems with all. Crestor now has me almost a cripple. Wake up at night with terrible leg pain. Muscle cramps and general ...

Grapefruit Juice and Zocor?

Why is it so important to avoid grapefruit when taking Zocor? I have just started to take one 40mg tablet once a day.

If I was taking a 20mg of Zocor why would my doctor say that 10mg of crestor is sufficient?

It's actually for my mom who is 66 and 1/2years old. She had quadruple bypass surgery and has never been on any medication before said bypass. ...

Are 20mg. Lipitor and 40mg. Zocor essentially the same?

I changed Drs. and my new one doesn't care for Lipitor (not sure why). He said he preferred tp prescribe Zocor and, since my lab work was ...