20 Jul 2010
An Overview of Adderall Sexual Side Effects
Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a prescription medication used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. A long-acting version (Adderall XR) is also available for the treatment of ADHD. As with any medicines, Adderall has possible side effects. Some reported sexual side effects of Adderall include:
* Decreased sex drive (libido).
* Impotence is usually defined as a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. Ultimately, impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction (or ED for short).
Based on data from clinical studies, these sexual side effects have been reported infrequently.
- Adderall Information for Consumers
- Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Adderall (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
,I take 6 mg.'s of clonazepam daily, no erection problem, I have a vast knowledge of Antibolic Steriod use and the side effects, do understand ...
1 answer • 9 Oct 2010
When I started taking Citalopram 40 mg my sex drive has stop, how or what can I take to up my sex drive?
3 answers • 16 Feb 2013
Can some people who have taken this tell me if it has decreased your sex drive. I really don't wanna have that happen to me but please tell me ...
0 answers • 3 days ago