20 Jul 2010
An Overview of Adderall Sexual Side Effects
Adderall (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) is a prescription medication used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. A long-acting version (Adderall XR) is also available for the treatment of ADHD. As with any medicines, Adderall has possible side effects. Some reported sexual side effects of Adderall include:
* Decreased sex drive (libido).
* Impotence is usually defined as a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. Ultimately, impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction (or ED for short).
Based on data from clinical studies, these sexual side effects have been reported infrequently.
- Adderall Information for Consumers
- Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Adderall (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
,I take 6 mg.'s of clonazepam daily, no erection problem, I have a vast knowledge of Antibolic Steriod use and the side effects, do understand ...
1 answer • 9 Oct 2010
2 answers • 26 Feb 2011
I have been on this pill for the past 8 months because of Endometriosis. With other birth control pills, my sex drive has varied from very low to ...
3 answers • 18 Jun 2012
It has affected my sex drive i don't even want it, its plays a role in my life and has created problem for us in the sex department and it not ...
1 answer • 13 Nov 2012
1 answer • 12 Jun 2013