What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

What is better for a migrane lhead ache stadol nose spray or fiorcet and would the soma I also take?

i also take soma for back pain i have never use stadol nose spray i know fiorcet pill work s but sometimes i have to take both my soma and fiorcet to ...

Can the intra nasal dose be decreased or are they metered doses?

My husband was offered Sumatriptan intra-nasal spray for his CHA's, but had a bad reaction to Imitrex in the past, with lots of chest pain etc, ...