What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

Four-Way Nasal Spray - why has 4 way nasal sprays no longer being sold . will it return?

I cannot find 4 Way Nasal Spray on market/drug store shelves. All internet site I go to are out also. Have the stopped producing this or is it temp. ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...

Does stadol come in 1.0 nasal spray?

the question was never answered?