What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Nasal spray are sterile or non sterile?

How Filling ,caping of nasal spray is done.Is it in sterile area or simply in clean area,as I have noted that pump on the bottle can not be fixed ...

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...

Can I still get menthol nasal spray?

the regular nasal spray does not keep my sinus clear at night, and I have trouble breathing. The menthol spray worked for me, but I have not been ...