What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

What is better for a migrane lhead ache stadol nose spray or fiorcet and would the soma I also take?

i also take soma for back pain i have never use stadol nose spray i know fiorcet pill work s but sometimes i have to take both my soma and fiorcet to ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...