What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Nasal spray are sterile or non sterile?

How Filling ,caping of nasal spray is done.Is it in sterile area or simply in clean area,as I have noted that pump on the bottle can not be fixed ...

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

Four-Way Nasal Spray - why has 4 way nasal sprays no longer being sold . will it return?

I cannot find 4 Way Nasal Spray on market/drug store shelves. All internet site I go to are out also. Have the stopped producing this or is it temp. ...

Can I still get menthol nasal spray?

the regular nasal spray does not keep my sinus clear at night, and I have trouble breathing. The menthol spray worked for me, but I have not been ...