What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...

Can the intra nasal dose be decreased or are they metered doses?

My husband was offered Sumatriptan intra-nasal spray for his CHA's, but had a bad reaction to Imitrex in the past, with lots of chest pain etc, ...