What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Nasal spray are sterile or non sterile?

How Filling ,caping of nasal spray is done.Is it in sterile area or simply in clean area,as I have noted that pump on the bottle can not be fixed ...

How can I breath with out this product?

Is there any other medecine that you guys can recommend other than this nasal spray..know its only working for about 30 minutes or an hour and i have ...

Four-Way Nasal Spray - why has 4 way nasal sprays no longer being sold . will it return?

I cannot find 4 Way Nasal Spray on market/drug store shelves. All internet site I go to are out also. Have the stopped producing this or is it temp. ...

What is better for a migrane lhead ache stadol nose spray or fiorcet and would the soma I also take?

i also take soma for back pain i have never use stadol nose spray i know fiorcet pill work s but sometimes i have to take both my soma and fiorcet to ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...