What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I get migraine relief?

My current migraine is very severe pain, for 28 hrs now. I take Verapamil 120mg daily, & have tried 1 Norco Tablet, 1 Imitrex Shot, & 3mg of ...

Should I use stadol or something else, but no epidural?

I am a mother with 2 boys and I used epidurals with both but this last one didn't work so great. I know anything I use that is not an epidural ...

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

Can I still get menthol nasal spray?

the regular nasal spray does not keep my sinus clear at night, and I have trouble breathing. The menthol spray worked for me, but I have not been ...