What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

How can I get migraine relief?

My current migraine is very severe pain, for 28 hrs now. I take Verapamil 120mg daily, & have tried 1 Norco Tablet, 1 Imitrex Shot, & 3mg of ...

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

Four-Way Nasal Spray - why has 4 way nasal sprays no longer being sold . will it return?

I cannot find 4 Way Nasal Spray on market/drug store shelves. All internet site I go to are out also. Have the stopped producing this or is it temp. ...

Can I still get menthol nasal spray?

the regular nasal spray does not keep my sinus clear at night, and I have trouble breathing. The menthol spray worked for me, but I have not been ...

Why should you not use Mucinex Sinus-Max Nasal Spray for more than 3 days?

For the past 4 months now, my head has been stuffed up to the point where breathing out of my nose is all but impossible unless I strain myself and ...

2 answers 11 days ago