What are the directions for use of stadol nasal spray?

X' number of "sprays" as needed for pain . (SO MANY), sprays per (TIME) (NOT TO EXCEED), X'.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

Dosage for Minirin melt 120 mcg?

I am a patient with cranical in. diabetes from 1996. My usual dosage of nasal spray was 0,4 ml divided in two doses (morning-night). Now i get ...

Four-Way Nasal Spray - why has 4 way nasal sprays no longer being sold . will it return?

I cannot find 4 Way Nasal Spray on market/drug store shelves. All internet site I go to are out also. Have the stopped producing this or is it temp. ...

Can I still get menthol nasal spray?

the regular nasal spray does not keep my sinus clear at night, and I have trouble breathing. The menthol spray worked for me, but I have not been ...

Does stadol come in 1.0 nasal spray?

the question was never answered?