What are the differences between yellow, white, and green xanax?

The difference is the strength of the xanax,and whether or not it's a generic brand,they are also different shapes too.

teal is right. the difference in the colors is the generic and what company makes them. i never saw a green one. but i have to agree with teal, it is the strengh and weather or not it is generic. i have had blue, pink , yellow and white all generics and it all depends on the company that makes them it is nothing to worry about .