What are the contraindications of tekturna HCT?

Tekturna HCT is contraindicated in pregnancy .

Plus

You should not use this medication if you are allergic to aliskiren (Tekturna) or hydrochlorothiazide (Carozide, Diaqua, Ezide HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Microzide, and others), or if you are unable to urinate.

Before using Tekturna HCT, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:

low or high levels of potassium in your blood; kidney disease; liver disease; gout; lupus; diabetes; or an allergy to sulfa drugs.

If you have any of these conditions Tekturna isn't really contraindicated but you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely take this medication.