What are the allergic reactions symptoms of diclofenac (including all stages from simple to sever)?

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Diclofenac/Misoprostol:

pharma09 14 Dec 2011

Thanks for this answer. Sorry, in fact my Q was not a clear one to get a satisfatory answer which is availbale on the web.
- We had a story of death due to injecting diclofenac sod. That was refered to be due to allergic reactions.
Q: Do allergic reactions of diclofnac causes death in 1 or 2 hours? How to deferniate between the allergic reaction symptoms and the rare side effects?