What are the active ingredients of metamucil?

The active ingredient of Metamucil is Psyllium, a natural fibre.

I need to increase my fluid and fibre intake and have started on metamucil to help however I am?

... getting nauseas. I do have bleeding and am booked in to see a specialist for a prolapsed bowel. Should I stop taking metamucil?

What is the difference between Metamucil and the competitor brand name Exact-Fibre laxative?

Does the generic brand have equal amount of phyilisium husk and other ingredients to help move the bile along?

Can you take ranitidine and metamucil capsules at same time?

will taking ranitidine and fiber capsules (metamucil) lessen their effect?

Can one take metamucil if having aspiration problems?

A relative will choke and cough for a long while when taking pure liquid or solids (needs Puree). Is there a metamucil that does not form into gel ...

Xenical - Question about Metamucil?

Hi all i have started taking Xenical a fortnight ago and have lost 3 quarters of a stone and someone mentioned taking Metamucil to help with the side ...