What are side effects of Fucoxanthin Patch - CR?

Side Effects
At the time of writing, there were no well-known side effects caused by this supplement
Information expires December 2010.

Looking for info on fentanyl patch side effects and how others cope?

I've been on the fentanyl patches going on 6 years now. My side effects are insane itching and severe insomnia (no sleep at all for at least 24 ...

Fentanyl patch side effects nausea?

Hey, I am just started using the Fentanyl Transdermal Patch 50 mcg and I first applied it about 15 hours ago for the first time. I am having terrible ...

Ortho Evra - when the side effects stop after removing the patch?

I removed the patch a week ago, but I'm still very emotional and moody, how much time does it take to my body to get rid of the hormones so I ...

I am supporting an individual and last night I totally forgot to remove the nitro-dur 0.2 patch?

The patch was put on at 8:00a.m and supposed to be removed at 8:00p.m. what are the side effects for not taking off the patch.

What is better to use the 50 mcg/h patch by Watson or the one by Apotex Corp.?

The Watson has side effects of drowsiness, balance, dry mouth. Seems like a stronger dose. I liked the Apotex, but for the redness and itching under ...