What about using baclofen for reflux? one study in FM patients found it helpful in resistant cases.

From my quick research there have been animal studies that show Baclofen may have a use in reflux. I couldn't find any human studies. Talk to a gastroenterologist maybe.

I have been taking Baclofen for a couple of weeks now and have been able to reduce dosage of Prevacid and Zantac in half. I take 1/2 tablet at 4pm and 1/2 to 1 tablet around 9 pm and my symptoms of reflux have improved. I am really pleased with the results.