Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

I am taking 20 mg of citalopram. Will garcinia Cambogia interfere with it?

Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid used for weight loss.

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

I am taking Venlafaxine 37.5 mg and I am wandering if I can take Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract?

I heard that Garcinia Cambogia increases your seriton levels and Venlafaxine also increases your seriton level. I am wanting to know is it safe to ...

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...

0 answers 14 days ago