Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Are you aware of any independent studies/research regarding Garcinia Cambogia?

I've been taking it for about 2 weeks. So far I have noted a definite increase in energy, and I don't know about weight loss yet. Down side ...

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Will taking green coffee bean extract, garcinia cambogia ,chromiun be safe with medications?

I take Diovan,Nifedipine,Effexor,Fenofibrate. Can I safely take green bean extract and garcinia cambogia with these drugs?

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...