Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Can I take garcinia Cambogia whilst on Levothyroxine?

I am on 100mcg thyroxine and have ordered some garcinia Cambogia 500mg per capsule. Will this negate the use of thyroxine?

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...

Is garcinia cambogia real or a scam?

Like many, I saw TV shows showing off people who, after one week and no change in lifestyle or diet, have lost 5 to 7 pounds. Is gracinia cambogia ...