Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

I am taking 20 mg of citalopram. Will garcinia Cambogia interfere with it?

Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid used for weight loss.

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

I am taking Venlafaxine 37.5 mg and I am wandering if I can take Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract?

I heard that Garcinia Cambogia increases your seriton levels and Venlafaxine also increases your seriton level. I am wanting to know is it safe to ...

I was thinking about taking garcinia cambogia and was wondering if it was safe to take with chateal?

It is a weight loss pill that is supposed to help loose weight. I just dont want to get sick or have it counter act my birthcontrol