Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

I am taking 20 mg of citalopram. Will garcinia Cambogia interfere with it?

Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid used for weight loss.

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Can I take garcinia Cambogia whilst on Levothyroxine?

I am on 100mcg thyroxine and have ordered some garcinia Cambogia 500mg per capsule. Will this negate the use of thyroxine?

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...