Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...

Is garcinia cambogia real or a scam?

Like many, I saw TV shows showing off people who, after one week and no change in lifestyle or diet, have lost 5 to 7 pounds. Is gracinia cambogia ...

I bought weight lose pills online garcinia cambogia. Need to know what they look like?

Mine ARE CLEAR CAPSULE WITH OFF WHITE TO LIGHT BEIGE IN COLOR POWDER INSIDE ALSO BOUGHT GREEN COFFEE.SAME IN COLOR AND CAPSULE OVAL SHAPE