Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can I take garcinia cambogia to help with weight loss? A natural substance?

Plexus slim for weight control all natural ingredients . Is it okay to take with gleevec 400 mg.

I was thinking about taking garcinia cambogia and was wondering if it was safe to take with chateal?

It is a weight loss pill that is supposed to help loose weight. I just dont want to get sick or have it counter act my birthcontrol

Is garcinia cambogia safe to use?