Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...

Can I take garcinia Cambogia whilst on Levothyroxine?

I am on 100mcg thyroxine and have ordered some garcinia Cambogia 500mg per capsule. Will this negate the use of thyroxine?