Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Can I take garcinia Cambogia whilst on Levothyroxine?

I am on 100mcg thyroxine and have ordered some garcinia Cambogia 500mg per capsule. Will this negate the use of thyroxine?

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...

Is garcinia cambogia real or a scam?

Like many, I saw TV shows showing off people who, after one week and no change in lifestyle or diet, have lost 5 to 7 pounds. Is gracinia cambogia ...

Can Garcinia cambogia lead to high lipase levels?

I had what the doc thought was pancreatitis awhile ago, my lipase levels had gotten above 400. .. Didn't think of it then but wondered if it ...

0 answers 19 days ago