Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can you mix wellbutrin and garcinia cambogia?

I am bipolar or they think. I have had bouts of depression and I started taking garcinia cambogia and went up on wellbutrin at the same time . I sort ...

Is garcinia cambogia real or a scam?

Like many, I saw TV shows showing off people who, after one week and no change in lifestyle or diet, have lost 5 to 7 pounds. Is gracinia cambogia ...

I bought weight lose pills online garcinia cambogia. Need to know what they look like?

Mine ARE CLEAR CAPSULE WITH OFF WHITE TO LIGHT BEIGE IN COLOR POWDER INSIDE ALSO BOUGHT GREEN COFFEE.SAME IN COLOR AND CAPSULE OVAL SHAPE