Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...

I am taking Venlafaxine 37.5 mg and I am wandering if I can take Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract?

I heard that Garcinia Cambogia increases your seriton levels and Venlafaxine also increases your seriton level. I am wanting to know is it safe to ...

Is garcinia cambogia real or a scam?

Like many, I saw TV shows showing off people who, after one week and no change in lifestyle or diet, have lost 5 to 7 pounds. Is gracinia cambogia ...