Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Can you take Wellbutrin XL 300 and Garcinia Cambogia, or will there be an interaction?

I take Wellbutrin XL 300 once per day. I am trying to lose some weight and thought that in addition to going to the gym and portion control, the ...

Can I take garcinia Cambogia whilst on Levothyroxine?

I am on 100mcg thyroxine and have ordered some garcinia Cambogia 500mg per capsule. Will this negate the use of thyroxine?

Can I take 7.5 mg of Estilapram and Garcinia Cambogia?

I am on 7.5 mg or Esitalpram and going to go down to 5mg of December 6th. I really need to get this weight off for health reasons. Will the ...

I bought weight lose pills online garcinia cambogia. Need to know what they look like?

Mine ARE CLEAR CAPSULE WITH OFF WHITE TO LIGHT BEIGE IN COLOR POWDER INSIDE ALSO BOUGHT GREEN COFFEE.SAME IN COLOR AND CAPSULE OVAL SHAPE

0 answers 6 days ago