Weight - Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia?

You may get a better response by asking this in our forum... http://www.drugs.com/forum/

Are there any folks that have heard of Garcinia Cambogia?

Has anyone heard of or used Garcinia Cambogia? Is it safe, expensive and where to get it? It is supposed to be good for belly fat and weight loss.

Are you aware of any independent studies/research regarding Garcinia Cambogia?

I've been taking it for about 2 weeks. So far I have noted a definite increase in energy, and I don't know about weight loss yet. Down side ...

Blood sugar went from 98 before to 152 after taking garcinia cambogia. Isn't it supposed to lower?

Noticed dizziness while on Garcinia Cambogia. Saw online it lowers blood sugar. So I waited a few days and didn't take it. Tested 98, then took ...

Will taking green coffee bean extract, garcinia cambogia ,chromiun be safe with medications?

I take Diovan,Nifedipine,Effexor,Fenofibrate. Can I safely take green bean extract and garcinia cambogia with these drugs?