Is weight gain a side effect of Lovaza?

Anonymous

No, weight gain is not listed as a possible side effect and it has not been reported either.

Some side effects of Lovaza may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.

For the Consumer

Applies to omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: oral capsule, oral delayed release capsule, oral liquid

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction while taking omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (the active ingredient contained in Lovaza) hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

Anonymous 1 Jan 2013

(almost forgot my manners)

Take care,

masso.-