Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

What it the diffrence in watson 10/500 and percocet 10mg?

my husband is given script for watson 10/500 but we have to change pharmacys and the new store does not carry the watson what other brand can he get ...

Is the pill Watson 657,white,oval,like a xanax?

It is a white,oval shaped pill with the word Watson on one side and the numbers 657 on the other side.

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - just to let everyone including Drugs.com know that the hydrocodone10's!?

... (Watson 853) are not yellow now. They changed them to white with the same (Watson 853 inprint), for some reason I think they work better being ...