Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

Does anybody see a difference in change of manufacturer of oxycodone 10/325?

Just yesterday, my refill for oxycodone 10/325, which had been a Watson 932(white round pill), was substitued with an oblong white capsule type pill, ...

Hydrocodon watson 3202 5/325?

What are there specks (red or pink) on this pill, and other watson hydrocodone same strength are white someone told me that they are generic and ...

White Watson 853's ?

I too have recently begun getting the white 853. Is it possible that we are being prescribed a placebo?? They don't seem to work as well as the ...

Watson 3203, white with no red specks?

I was given a prescription of Watson 3203, that are white with no red specks There is a line on the other side. On the front, it has :Watson at the ...