Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Does anybody see a difference in change of manufacturer of oxycodone 10/325?

Just yesterday, my refill for oxycodone 10/325, which had been a Watson 932(white round pill), was substitued with an oblong white capsule type pill, ...

Anyone had coughing after taking Triamterene / HCTZ made by Watson?

I was taking Maxzide 37.5/25 a generic white capsule with a black line around it. the R.P.H. changed the to Triamterene/ HCTZ by Mfg. Watson a round ...

Is the pill Watson 657,white,oval,like a xanax?

It is a white,oval shaped pill with the word Watson on one side and the numbers 657 on the other side.

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - just to let everyone including Drugs.com know that the hydrocodone10's!?

... (Watson 853) are not yellow now. They changed them to white with the same (Watson 853 inprint), for some reason I think they work better being ...