Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Watson 10/325 pill?

I have some pills that are yellowish with an imprint on one side, it say Watson and underneath the word watson it says 10/325... what are these ...

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

Does anybody see a difference in change of manufacturer of oxycodone 10/325?

Just yesterday, my refill for oxycodone 10/325, which had been a Watson 932(white round pill), was substitued with an oblong white capsule type pill, ...

Are the white Watson 540 lortabs still have 500 mg apap?

Afew years back they were required to limit apap to 325. It was to be phased in within 3 years. Watson did take the blue dye out for some reason and ...

White Watson 853's ?

I too have recently begun getting the white 853. Is it possible that we are being prescribed a placebo?? They don't seem to work as well as the ...