Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

Does anybody see a difference in change of manufacturer of oxycodone 10/325?

Just yesterday, my refill for oxycodone 10/325, which had been a Watson 932(white round pill), was substitued with an oblong white capsule type pill, ...

Anyone had coughing after taking Triamterene / HCTZ made by Watson?

I was taking Maxzide 37.5/25 a generic white capsule with a black line around it. the R.P.H. changed the to Triamterene/ HCTZ by Mfg. Watson a round ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - just to let everyone including know that the hydrocodone10's!?

... (Watson 853) are not yellow now. They changed them to white with the same (Watson 853 inprint), for some reason I think they work better being ...