Watson 312 white round pill???

i think its generic percocet... u can call any pharmacy and they can verify w/o asking any personal questions

Fentanyl Transdermal System... Which is Best?

Watson vs. Sandoz vs. Mylan? Can someone tell me which is the better Patch? I have tried Watson and Sandoz and Watson is the best to me. For some ...

Anyone had coughing after taking Triamterene / HCTZ made by Watson?

I was taking Maxzide 37.5/25 a generic white capsule with a black line around it. the R.P.H. changed the to Triamterene/ HCTZ by Mfg. Watson a round ...

Hydrocodon watson 3202 5/325?

What are there specks (red or pink) on this pill, and other watson hydrocodone same strength are white someone told me that they are generic and ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - just to let everyone including Drugs.com know that the hydrocodone10's!?

... (Watson 853) are not yellow now. They changed them to white with the same (Watson 853 inprint), for some reason I think they work better being ...