Does watermelon affect the heart when one is on coumadin?

Watermelon is not high in Vitamin K.

According to the USDA Nutrient Database, a cup of watermelon contains 0.2 mcg of vitamin K.
Other than that, I can't find any known or suspected interactions between warfarin (Coumadin) and watermelon.
Enjoy Memorial Day!!

1.The levels of VitK in watermelon are very very low to have any interaction with Coumadin .Eat in moderation.
2.Do not make sudden changes in dietary habit and be consisitent in quantity of foods you take.
3.Check INR/PT as per Doctor's advice.This needs to be maintained in the range good for you.
4.Follow Doctor's advice/instructions in Toto.
5.Pray , Try to be Happy and Meditate.Creative Visualisation in Meditation
that your blood chemistry is becoming normal helps in reducing dosage of coumadin.( I am speaking from experience).God Bless-you may also mail me on