Was is the cost of taking avodart or jalyn. ? is the cost the same?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is it ok to take doxazoin or terazosin with avodart?

I was taking terazosin for BPH for 3 years then bp dropped to low and went on avodart ( 80/60) BP is now 140/80 and would like to try terazosin in ...

When taking Jalyn,will it make your pee-pee smell? and should you be drinking a lot of water?

My father has been taking this Jalyn for 2 weeks now and it give off a odor from his catheter

Avodart and Jalyn?

Can Avodart and Jalyn be taken alternating from day to day? I had just refilled a 90 day prescription of Avodart when my doctor changed me to Jalyn ...

What are the long term side effects of taking Jalyn?

I took Jalyn a couple of years ago -- my PSA's decreased and size of my prostate decreased, BUT, my libido decreased significantly and I ...

Is there an OTC alternative to Jalyn? I stopped taking it because my love life ended. It returned?

... after several months. Starting to have symptoms of BPH again but wont even consider Jalyn again.