Was is the cost of taking avodart or jalyn. ? is the cost the same?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

Is it ok to take doxazoin or terazosin with avodart?

I was taking terazosin for BPH for 3 years then bp dropped to low and went on avodart ( 80/60) BP is now 140/80 and would like to try terazosin in ...

Does jalyn affect high blood pressure?

i have hypertension since i started jalyn a month ago my pressure went from the 150's to the 190's. can this be a reaction to jalyn. i was ...

When taking Jalyn,will it make your pee-pee smell? and should you be drinking a lot of water?

My father has been taking this Jalyn for 2 weeks now and it give off a odor from his catheter

Is there an OTC alternative to Jalyn? I stopped taking it because my love life ended. It returned?

... after several months. Starting to have symptoms of BPH again but wont even consider Jalyn again.

1 answer 3 days ago