Was is the cost of taking avodart or jalyn. ? is the cost the same?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

When taking Jalyn,will it make your pee-pee smell? and should you be drinking a lot of water?

My father has been taking this Jalyn for 2 weeks now and it give off a odor from his catheter

Avodart and Jalyn?

Can Avodart and Jalyn be taken alternating from day to day? I had just refilled a 90 day prescription of Avodart when my doctor changed me to Jalyn ...

What is the risk factor of developing prostate or breast cancer by taking Avodart?

I started taking Apo-Alfuzosin about 3 years ago to treat symtoms of BHP. Three months ago Avodart was added to the therapy. I am also taking ...