Want to know which is stronger an 8mg. Dilaudid or a 30mg. Roxicodone?

8 mg dilaudid

I have a friend who is on 1 30mg roxicodone. sometimes 1 and a half at the most for the past 2?

... years? Will it be hard for her to come off of it and what should she do?

I have been on opiates for about 3 years started to wean myself off roxicodone about a month ago a?

have been on methodone about 20-30 mg for last year i had a friend give me only 3 8mg suboxone which I took 8mg starting yesterday through to about ...

Hi :) I'm 21 years old and on 40mg opana ER and 30mg roxicodone daily for the last two months. Prior

... to this I have been on Oxycotin, morphine, perks, dilaudid and hydrocodone. I have a serious back injury that has led me to my current doseing. ...

Where can I ge Roxicodone 30mg. Impossible to get filled in South Florida. What else is compatible?

I am a 7 year Cancer Survivor who was physically abused from about the age of 4 until I was 18. I also have been in several Car Accidents, 3 of which ...