Want to know which is stronger an 8mg. Dilaudid or a 30mg. Roxicodone?

8 mg dilaudid

I just started taking roxicodone 30mg and I want to know how long it takes to reach its peak?

and how long should it last a 30mg dose ?I get quick relief 30 minutes or4 so but after two hours it seams to wear off.Is that normal?

I have been on opiates for about 3 years started to wean myself off roxicodone about a month ago a?

have been on methodone about 20-30 mg for last year i had a friend give me only 3 8mg suboxone which I took 8mg starting yesterday through to about ...

Where can I ge Roxicodone 30mg. Impossible to get filled in South Florida. What else is compatible?

I am a 7 year Cancer Survivor who was physically abused from about the age of 4 until I was 18. I also have been in several Car Accidents, 3 of which ...