Want to know which is stronger an 8mg. Dilaudid or a 30mg. Roxicodone?

8 mg dilaudid

I just started taking roxicodone 30mg and I want to know how long it takes to reach its peak?

and how long should it last a 30mg dose ?I get quick relief 30 minutes or4 so but after two hours it seams to wear off.Is that normal?

I have been on opiates for about 3 years started to wean myself off roxicodone about a month ago a?

have been on methodone about 20-30 mg for last year i had a friend give me only 3 8mg suboxone which I took 8mg starting yesterday through to about ...

Hi :) I'm 21 years old and on 40mg opana ER and 30mg roxicodone daily for the last two months. Prior

... to this I have been on Oxycotin, morphine, perks, dilaudid and hydrocodone. I have a serious back injury that has led me to my current doseing. ...

Hydromorphone - do dilaudid 8mg come in the color yellow?

they may be dilaudid hp but im not sure

Is Roxicodone stronger than Lorcet 10?

How does the drug Roxicodone compare in strength to Lorcet 10?