Want to know if is normal to feel movement s in stomach,when you have hpylori?

From Inipong: By movement in the stomach if you feel lots of gas bloating or acids backing up from there it is normal because those are some of the causes of the infection, in my case it's gastritis, acid reflux and lots of burning sensation on right side of the ribs.Stay away from spicy food if u can, it isn't easy when you are love spices. Don't eat heavy food late at night.

laurenart 28 Jun 2012

i'VE HAD SUPER WIERD GAS BUBBLES MOVING ALL AROUND ANDCAN PUSH ON UNTIL THEY LEAVE. I HAVEN'T FELT THIS MUCH STUFF GOING ON SINCE I WAS PREGNANT!