What Vitamins should I take while on a low calorie diet??

You can take any vitamin while on a low calorie diet. Vitamins and minerals don't cause weight gain.

Reduced calorie beers?

There are very low calorie beers out now. There are no nutrition charts to show their carbohydrate content. Are these beers bad for you? Low calorie ...

Has anyone felt it was harder to exercise while taking phentermine?

I used to be able to run a couple of miles, but since I have taken the pills (11 days now) I can barley jog at all... walking is okay, but any ...

Which causes a more severe weight gain, seroquill or sapharis?

Seroquill would not allow me to lose weight even when I was on a 700 calorie a day diet. I just kept dieting and never lost a pound. So I switched to ...

Is it safe to take metformin while on a low calorie diet of 450 calories per day?

i am on metformin 500 3 times a day and i have started the cambridge diet which is 450 calories per day as i need to lose 3 stone

Effects of adding Qsymia to existing low calorie diet / exercise?

If you are already following a low calorie diet and exercising 3-5 days a week, have you seen a noticeable improvement in weight loss by adding ...