Can a vicks inhaler cause a false positive for amphetamines?

Anonymous

Vicks Inhaler - Can Cause False Positives For Methamphetamine Or Ecstasy (MDMA).-

Take care,

maso.-

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

I test positive for amphetamines from a lab.I was taking Visk 44 and Phenylhistine DH?

The Phenylhistine DH was presciption and Vicks 44 and Tylen, sinus.Did this cause this test being positive from the lab?

False positive for amphetamines, need help or my husband is gone?

My spouse failed a probation drug test of for amphetamines. The lab results came back and said the same thing. He was in bed sick the entire week ...