Does viagra expire and lose potency?

Yes, Viagra would have an expiry date, after which the med could lose potency.

A doc/pharmacist would give you more info, take care, best wishes!

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Can I take viagra or any other sexual enhancers whilst taking proscar?

Hi, i have been taking proscar for about 3 years now with excellent results for my hairloss, although i have a very low sex drive, loss of erection ...

Is there any danger in using Quiafenex PSE 600-60 by Ethex if the RX I have is from 2003?

Or does it only lose its potency

Does IM injection Paliperidone (Invega) lose potency or become unsafe if it has been stored in heat?

Does IM injection Paliperidone Palmitate (Invega Sustenna) lose potency or become unsafe if it has been stored in far above room temperature for a ...