Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Myopathy - Is it okay to sedate a patient with muscular dystrophy with Versed?

Patient with MD having bronchoscopy. Usual medication given for sedation is Versed. Is it okay or should an alternative med be given?

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

Would Versed be a anesthetic of choice for arthroscopic knee surgery? It worked well for me for an?

... I used Versed successfully for an endoscopic exam where I was put under or asleep.

I have a horrible tinnitus. Went in for minor surgery, was given Versed and it went away. The Dr.?

... said the drug was Versed. Can this Versed be used orally to stop tinnitus??

Light Anesthesia - Third discogram and cannot tolerate this one. gave me versed. Is there something?

... else the doctor can give in my i.v. so I can tolerate the pain. Discograms are very painful but have a fractured disc and this is why the second ...