Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Dilaudid - can you administer the drug orally?

like with versed, can you admin the IV form of dilaudid by mouth

Myopathy - Is it okay to sedate a patient with muscular dystrophy with Versed?

Patient with MD having bronchoscopy. Usual medication given for sedation is Versed. Is it okay or should an alternative med be given?

I have a horrible tinnitus. Went in for minor surgery, was given Versed and it went away. The Dr.?

... said the drug was Versed. Can this Versed be used orally to stop tinnitus??

Midazolam - Is anybody able to comment on the side effects of Versed delivered "too rapidly" ?

I am a general dentist new to midlevel IV sedation. We had a high anxiety patient in need of at least 2 hours of dentistry. As we delivered Versed ...

Light Anesthesia - Third discogram and cannot tolerate this one. gave me versed. Is there something?

... else the doctor can give in my i.v. so I can tolerate the pain. Discograms are very painful but have a fractured disc and this is why the second ...