Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Myopathy - Is it okay to sedate a patient with muscular dystrophy with Versed?

Patient with MD having bronchoscopy. Usual medication given for sedation is Versed. Is it okay or should an alternative med be given?

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

Midazolam - Is anybody able to comment on the side effects of Versed delivered "too rapidly" ?

I am a general dentist new to midlevel IV sedation. We had a high anxiety patient in need of at least 2 hours of dentistry. As we delivered Versed ...

Propofol vs versed?

is there a big difference between these two medications? going for the colonoscopy and was wondering if i had a choice which should i ask for. i have ...