Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Dilaudid - can you administer the drug orally?

like with versed, can you admin the IV form of dilaudid by mouth

Myopathy - Is it okay to sedate a patient with muscular dystrophy with Versed?

Patient with MD having bronchoscopy. Usual medication given for sedation is Versed. Is it okay or should an alternative med be given?

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!