Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Would Versed be a anesthetic of choice for arthroscopic knee surgery? It worked well for me for an?

... I used Versed successfully for an endoscopic exam where I was put under or asleep.

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!

I have a horrible tinnitus. Went in for minor surgery, was given Versed and it went away. The Dr.?

... said the drug was Versed. Can this Versed be used orally to stop tinnitus??

Light Anesthesia - Third discogram and cannot tolerate this one. gave me versed. Is there something?

... else the doctor can give in my i.v. so I can tolerate the pain. Discograms are very painful but have a fractured disc and this is why the second ...