Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Would Versed be a anesthetic of choice for arthroscopic knee surgery? It worked well for me for an?

... I used Versed successfully for an endoscopic exam where I was put under or asleep.

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!

Midazolam - Is anybody able to comment on the side effects of Versed delivered "too rapidly" ?

I am a general dentist new to midlevel IV sedation. We had a high anxiety patient in need of at least 2 hours of dentistry. As we delivered Versed ...

Propofol vs versed?

is there a big difference between these two medications? going for the colonoscopy and was wondering if i had a choice which should i ask for. i have ...