Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Dilaudid - can you administer the drug orally?

like with versed, can you admin the IV form of dilaudid by mouth

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!

Midazolam - Is anybody able to comment on the side effects of Versed delivered "too rapidly" ?

I am a general dentist new to midlevel IV sedation. We had a high anxiety patient in need of at least 2 hours of dentistry. As we delivered Versed ...

Light Anesthesia - Third discogram and cannot tolerate this one. gave me versed. Is there something?

... else the doctor can give in my i.v. so I can tolerate the pain. Discograms are very painful but have a fractured disc and this is why the second ...