Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

What are the affects of a person who is taking versed, ativan and haldol at the same time?

And also taking Reglan all at the same time. My mother is in the hospital for pnemonia,high potassium, breathing problems.

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

Midazolam - Is anybody able to comment on the side effects of Versed delivered "too rapidly" ?

I am a general dentist new to midlevel IV sedation. We had a high anxiety patient in need of at least 2 hours of dentistry. As we delivered Versed ...

Light Anesthesia - Third discogram and cannot tolerate this one. gave me versed. Is there something?

... else the doctor can give in my i.v. so I can tolerate the pain. Discograms are very painful but have a fractured disc and this is why the second ...