Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

Myopathy - Is it okay to sedate a patient with muscular dystrophy with Versed?

Patient with MD having bronchoscopy. Usual medication given for sedation is Versed. Is it okay or should an alternative med be given?

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!

I have a horrible tinnitus. Went in for minor surgery, was given Versed and it went away. The Dr.?

... said the drug was Versed. Can this Versed be used orally to stop tinnitus??

Propofol vs versed?

is there a big difference between these two medications? going for the colonoscopy and was wondering if i had a choice which should i ask for. i have ...