Can versed be given by way of subq?

It is recommended to be given via IV, for more info do tlak to the doc who prescribed the inj.

Take care, best wishes!

I was administered Versed prior to and during my colonoscopy today, first IV injection was 2 mg, 2nd

... 5 min later) was another 2 mg, then a third injection of 1 mg. I felt no effect at all. Approx. 1/2 way through (15 min later) the procedure I ...

Would Versed be a anesthetic of choice for arthroscopic knee surgery? It worked well for me for an?

... I used Versed successfully for an endoscopic exam where I was put under or asleep.

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!

Propofol vs versed?

is there a big difference between these two medications? going for the colonoscopy and was wondering if i had a choice which should i ask for. i have ...