Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Dizzyness with Verapamil?

I've been prescribed veraprimil for migraines 120mg twice per day. I took my first tablet at bedtime and have been getting dizzyness, is this a ...

I usually have two vodka drinks/day. What would be the side effects of this while taking modafinil?

I'm in my 70's and take synthroid for underactive thyroid and verapamil for occasional arrhythmias (premature atrial contractions).

Forteo and diarrhea - has anyone else had this rare side effect?

I have been on Forteo 8 months and have diarrhea. When I stopped it lessoned. My Dr. said it was a rare side effect. Anyone else have this? This just ...

Side-effects occurrence, frequency definitions?

Can you explain the meanings of "rare" and "more common" (as in the description of Dabigatran), please? Robin Oram

Rare side effects with gabapentin?

Hi I am on 600mg 3 times aday and have just recently started suffering from of the rare side effects e.g back & liver pain What should I do ??? I ...