Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Verapamil and Calcium?

I am using a prescribed (topical) Verapamil gel for Peyronie's Diease. I was also told by the urologist to take (orally) 1000mg of calcium and ...

Dizzyness with Verapamil?

I've been prescribed veraprimil for migraines 120mg twice per day. I took my first tablet at bedtime and have been getting dizzyness, is this a ...

Forteo and diarrhea - has anyone else had this rare side effect?

I have been on Forteo 8 months and have diarrhea. When I stopped it lessoned. My Dr. said it was a rare side effect. Anyone else have this? This just ...

Is it OK to scuba dive while taking verapamil (240 mg at night)? what effect does verapamil have on?

... blood pressure... does it lower it, and is there additional risk diving to 50 - 80 feet?