Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Trandolapril/Verapamil - If experiencing what apper to be side effects after the first day?

... is it likely they will decrease in severity or go away all together?

I usually have two vodka drinks/day. What would be the side effects of this while taking modafinil?

I'm in my 70's and take synthroid for underactive thyroid and verapamil for occasional arrhythmias (premature atrial contractions).

Switching between types of verapamil causing leg edema?

The pharmacy substituted my usual brand/type of verapamil with same dosage of different release rate verapamil temporarily due to an ...

Benicar - I just dropped this med. due to the side effects?

I noticed on your site that says confusion is rare but mine went far beyond. When the Dr, prescribed it at 40mg once a day I took it and was lost for ...

Calan SR - can I stop verapamil er without any side effects?

I've been taking it for about 4 years and still having headaches. I don't like taking medicine if no benefit because of possible side ...