Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Trandolapril/Verapamil - If experiencing what apper to be side effects after the first day?

... is it likely they will decrease in severity or go away all together?

What is the side effect of using HGH and Verapamil for BP or any other prescription medications?

I am 61 years old and the Human Growth Hormones seem to offer more than just weight control but also more energy, help with memory, hearing and ...

Is it possible that verapamil can increase or strengthen erections?

I am a 57 year old male, taking verapamil for about three weeks, and that seems to be a side effect for me. Has anyone heard of this?

Is it OK to scuba dive while taking verapamil (240 mg at night)? what effect does verapamil have on?

... blood pressure... does it lower it, and is there additional risk diving to 50 - 80 feet?

Side-effects occurrence, frequency definitions?

Can you explain the meanings of "rare" and "more common" (as in the description of Dabigatran), please? Robin Oram