Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Trandolapril/Verapamil - If experiencing what apper to be side effects after the first day?

... is it likely they will decrease in severity or go away all together?

Forteo and diarrhea - has anyone else had this rare side effect?

I have been on Forteo 8 months and have diarrhea. When I stopped it lessoned. My Dr. said it was a rare side effect. Anyone else have this? This just ...

Side-effects occurrence, frequency definitions?

Can you explain the meanings of "rare" and "more common" (as in the description of Dabigatran), please? Robin Oram

Rare side effects with gabapentin?

Hi I am on 600mg 3 times aday and have just recently started suffering from of the rare side effects e.g back & liver pain What should I do ??? I ...

Switching between types of verapamil causing leg edema?

The pharmacy substituted my usual brand/type of verapamil with same dosage of different release rate verapamil temporarily due to an ...