Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Verapamil and Calcium?

I am using a prescribed (topical) Verapamil gel for Peyronie's Diease. I was also told by the urologist to take (orally) 1000mg of calcium and ...

Is it possible that verapamil can increase or strengthen erections?

I am a 57 year old male, taking verapamil for about three weeks, and that seems to be a side effect for me. Has anyone heard of this?

I usually have two vodka drinks/day. What would be the side effects of this while taking modafinil?

I'm in my 70's and take synthroid for underactive thyroid and verapamil for occasional arrhythmias (premature atrial contractions).

Forteo and diarrhea - has anyone else had this rare side effect?

I have been on Forteo 8 months and have diarrhea. When I stopped it lessoned. My Dr. said it was a rare side effect. Anyone else have this? This just ...

Side-effects occurrence, frequency definitions?

Can you explain the meanings of "rare" and "more common" (as in the description of Dabigatran), please? Robin Oram