Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Is it possible that verapamil can increase or strengthen erections?

I am a 57 year old male, taking verapamil for about three weeks, and that seems to be a side effect for me. Has anyone heard of this?

Rare side effects with gabapentin?

Hi I am on 600mg 3 times aday and have just recently started suffering from of the rare side effects e.g back & liver pain What should I do ??? I ...

How long does it take to get acclimated to Verapamil, I have numerous side effects (ie: light?

... headedness,hot flashes, feel flush,very slight nausea, etc)? I've been taking it for 2 weeks for mild HCM, 120mg/day, and my Doctor said I ...

Benicar - I just dropped this med. due to the side effects?

I noticed on your site that says confusion is rare but mine went far beyond. When the Dr, prescribed it at 40mg once a day I took it and was lost for ...

No sexual side effects caused by the AD imipramine?

Hi, sometimes it's written that the AD imipramine can cause problems, but it looks like imipramine has no significant negative sexual side ...