Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

Is it possible that verapamil can increase or strengthen erections?

I am a 57 year old male, taking verapamil for about three weeks, and that seems to be a side effect for me. Has anyone heard of this?

Dizzyness with Verapamil?

I've been prescribed veraprimil for migraines 120mg twice per day. I took my first tablet at bedtime and have been getting dizzyness, is this a ...

Forteo and diarrhea - has anyone else had this rare side effect?

I have been on Forteo 8 months and have diarrhea. When I stopped it lessoned. My Dr. said it was a rare side effect. Anyone else have this? This just ...

Rare side effects with gabapentin?

Hi I am on 600mg 3 times aday and have just recently started suffering from of the rare side effects e.g back & liver pain What should I do ??? I ...

How long does it take to get acclimated to Verapamil, I have numerous side effects (ie: light?

... headedness,hot flashes, feel flush,very slight nausea, etc)? I've been taking it for 2 weeks for mild HCM, 120mg/day, and my Doctor said I ...