Verapamil - what are the rare side effects?

You will find a list of all the side effects for verapamil at http://www.drugs.com/sfx/verapamil-side-effects.html

What is the side effect of using HGH and Verapamil for BP or any other prescription medications?

I am 61 years old and the Human Growth Hormones seem to offer more than just weight control but also more energy, help with memory, hearing and ...

Dizzyness with Verapamil?

I've been prescribed veraprimil for migraines 120mg twice per day. I took my first tablet at bedtime and have been getting dizzyness, is this a ...

I usually have two vodka drinks/day. What would be the side effects of this while taking modafinil?

I'm in my 70's and take synthroid for underactive thyroid and verapamil for occasional arrhythmias (premature atrial contractions).

Is it OK to scuba dive while taking verapamil (240 mg at night)? what effect does verapamil have on?

... blood pressure... does it lower it, and is there additional risk diving to 50 - 80 feet?

Side-effects occurrence, frequency definitions?

Can you explain the meanings of "rare" and "more common" (as in the description of Dabigatran), please? Robin Oram