Valganciclovir - should it be taken with atripla?

They can be taken together but the patient needs to be monitored as there is a interaction between these medicines.

Please see link below for interaction in detail.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

If someone is taking Atripla do they 100% have HIV?

When I saw my co-worker with a package of Atripla medication, I was very concerned. Should I believe he/she has HIV or can there be another ...

RED RICE YEAST POWDER makes hiv anti viral less effective?

I have been taking Atripla to manage my hiv infection for 2 years now and have responded well with the exception of having elevated cholesterol ...

HIV/AIDS applying for Medicaid,wont be turned down, until then need help paying for Atripla?

I have just recently diagnosed as having HIV/AIDS and my ID doc prescribed Atripla.I am in the process of applying for SS Disability and Medicaid and ...

Is a dose of viread300mg/lamivudine300mg/sustiva600mg as effective as atripla?

I am currently taking atripla to treat hiv, my viral load as of 5/10/12 is hiv-1, rna, ultra, pcr 39ppm; hiv-rna (10g-10) 1. 59, with a t helper ...