Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at www.casosyhospitales.com

good luck!
Ana.

Cipro?

I am taking Cipro for my UTI. I am experiencing chills going up my right arm and to my back. Is this the Cipro or is my condition getting worse?

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Cefixime or cipro?

my mom 74y/o has both UTI(cystitis) and Upper Respiratory Tract infection.She has arthritis in her knees.she started cipro blindly.can she switch to ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...

Urinary Tract Infection - can my period arrive early while taking Cipro?

I have a severe UTI & taking 500mg twice daily.