Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at www.casosyhospitales.com

good luck!
Ana.

As I take cipro xl could I have that one drink or two or not?

I have urinary track and bladder infection several times a year and cipro xl takes care of the infection but it keeps repeating itself!

Cipro for UTI infection?

I am on my third day of taking Cipro for a UTI infection and felt better the second day into it but lastnight it felt like the cycle of feeling of ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Urinary Tract Infection - can my period arrive early while taking Cipro?

I have a severe UTI & taking 500mg twice daily.

Urinary Tract Infection - ER Dr told me I had a uti which I thought was a yeast infection and had?

... treated it twice with OTC one day doses. He prescribed cephalexin 500mg three times a day- I took one pill tues night, 3 wed and thurs and now ...

1 answer 4 days ago