Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at

good luck!

Cefixime or cipro?

my mom 74y/o has both UTI(cystitis) and Upper Respiratory Tract infection.She has arthritis in her knees.she started cipro blindly.can she switch to ...

Cipro for UTI infection?

I am on my third day of taking Cipro for a UTI infection and felt better the second day into it but lastnight it felt like the cycle of feeling of ...

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection?

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection. I was prescribed cipro and flagyl. Ive been taking the cipro for 4 days now with no relief of the uti ...