Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at www.casosyhospitales.com

good luck!
Ana.

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...

Urinary Tract Infection - can my period arrive early while taking Cipro?

I have a severe UTI & taking 500mg twice daily.

Urinary Tract Infection - short-term UTI's after intercourse, anyone else?

I get UTI's which only last a day or two; usually they occur 2 days post-intercourse. Home test strips are positive but lab tests come back ...

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection?

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection. I was prescribed cipro and flagyl. Ive been taking the cipro for 4 days now with no relief of the uti ...