Urinary Tract Infection - what is difference between cipro / macrodentin and cephalexin for UTI?

Hi Tomy,

you can try to post your case at www.casosyhospitales.com

good luck!
Ana.

As I take cipro xl could I have that one drink or two or not?

I have urinary track and bladder infection several times a year and cipro xl takes care of the infection but it keeps repeating itself!

Cefixime or cipro?

my mom 74y/o has both UTI(cystitis) and Upper Respiratory Tract infection.She has arthritis in her knees.she started cipro blindly.can she switch to ...

Cipro for UTI infection?

I am on my third day of taking Cipro for a UTI infection and felt better the second day into it but lastnight it felt like the cycle of feeling of ...

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...