Unisom - does it contain diphenhydramine?

No, Unisom only contains doxylamine.

Doxylamine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.

Doxylamine is sometimes combined with other medicines to treat sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose caused by allergies or the common cold.

Doxylamine as a single drug (not part of a combination) is used as a short-term treatment for sleep problems (insomnia).

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/unisom.html

There are actually three Unisom products, all with different formulations.

Unisom SleepTabs contain doxylamine 25 mg.

Unisom SleepGels contain diphenhydramine 50 mg.

Unisom SleepMelts contain diphenhydramine 25 mg.