How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

Does a urinalysis check for drug amount opr only existence ?

With winter onset and a greater/tougher work routine , I have had to recently almost triple the amount of pain meds(percocet) taken daily. Without my ...

The CA CURES rx drug database - what happens after a dr prints your report?

I was at urgent care last night and the doc printed out my CURES report and asked me about the amount of opiates I'm taking. My question is can ...

Why did I have to sign a paper saying I got my controlled drugs early?

I went to a pharmacy and my primary insurance covered most of the drug,but when submitted to my secondary insurance it said i was denied for them to ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...