How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?

..How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?. them for 8 months now and thers not workin ...

Does a urinalysis check for drug amount opr only existence ?

With winter onset and a greater/tougher work routine , I have had to recently almost triple the amount of pain meds(percocet) taken daily. Without my ...

Andractim cream or gel prescription medication?

Andractim cream or gel is a prescription medication, for low testostrone levels at my age of 58. Going to the internet with this, there are a number ...

How do I get the red flag removed from me? I am being seen for chronic pelvic pain?

My doctor blew me off and said it was just anxiety. Meanwhile, another doctor I was seeing in the practice wanted to do surgery for adhesions. ...

Why do they put red 40 in this pill?

I try to avoid red 40 or any colors so why do they put harmful things in meds