How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?

..How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?. them for 8 months now and thers not workin ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...

Cipro - anyone get " SHOCK " like feelings in testicle or penis area with this?

with this i mean diverticulitis .. and if so does cipro and flag work for that? this is my second time.. i still confused what tests to ask for i had ...

Why do they put red 40 in this pill?

I try to avoid red 40 or any colors so why do they put harmful things in meds