How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

The CA CURES rx drug database - what happens after a dr prints your report?

I was at urgent care last night and the doc printed out my CURES report and asked me about the amount of opiates I'm taking. My question is can ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...

Andractim cream or gel prescription medication?

Andractim cream or gel is a prescription medication, for low testostrone levels at my age of 58. Going to the internet with this, there are a number ...

How do I get the red flag removed from me? I am being seen for chronic pelvic pain?

My doctor blew me off and said it was just anxiety. Meanwhile, another doctor I was seeing in the practice wanted to do surgery for adhesions. ...