How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?

..How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?. them for 8 months now and thers not workin ...

The CA CURES rx drug database - what happens after a dr prints your report?

I was at urgent care last night and the doc printed out my CURES report and asked me about the amount of opiates I'm taking. My question is can ...

Why did I have to sign a paper saying I got my controlled drugs early?

I went to a pharmacy and my primary insurance covered most of the drug,but when submitted to my secondary insurance it said i was denied for them to ...

If a person has 2 doctors, and the trouble is there was 2 types of narcotics given. what happens?

I had 2 doctors and I told 1 doctor I am no longer his patient. A red flag came up at the pharmacy when I filled out a script from the more ...

For Diverticultis, taking Cipro & Flag for 10 days?

I was on 6th day bad yeast infection Doctor gave me 7 100mg Fluconazole and started taking it with Cipro and Flag can you take them together or ...