How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?

..How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?. them for 8 months now and thers not workin ...

The CA CURES rx drug database - what happens after a dr prints your report?

I was at urgent care last night and the doc printed out my CURES report and asked me about the amount of opiates I'm taking. My question is can ...

Andractim cream or gel prescription medication?

Andractim cream or gel is a prescription medication, for low testostrone levels at my age of 58. Going to the internet with this, there are a number ...

Cipro - anyone get " SHOCK " like feelings in testicle or penis area with this?

with this i mean diverticulitis .. and if so does cipro and flag work for that? this is my second time.. i still confused what tests to ask for i had ...