How to un-red flag my meds?

Please provide more detail so that members can better research your question and hopefully provide an answer.

How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?

..How do I get my doc to up my dosage of oxycodone from 10mg to 15 or even twenty. i've been takin?. them for 8 months now and thers not workin ...

Why did I have to sign a paper saying I got my controlled drugs early?

I went to a pharmacy and my primary insurance covered most of the drug,but when submitted to my secondary insurance it said i was denied for them to ...

Andractim cream or gel prescription medication?

Andractim cream or gel is a prescription medication, for low testostrone levels at my age of 58. Going to the internet with this, there are a number ...

Cipro - anyone get " SHOCK " like feelings in testicle or penis area with this?

with this i mean diverticulitis .. and if so does cipro and flag work for that? this is my second time.. i still confused what tests to ask for i had ...