Ultram ER - Manufacturer?

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

What about driving and ultram er ?

I need to know the DMV will pass me if I drive with it. I have to be tested each year!

I am on Wellbutrin 450 mg/day and my neurologist put me on Ultram - any thoughts about this combo?

The Ultram is taking away the pain from neck injury and carpal tunnel issues in my wrists. I feel fine. Actually my appetite has decreased and since ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.