Ultram ER - Manufacturer?

How many hrs after taking Ultram can I take Lortab?

I've been on Ultram for about 10 or so yrs. bc of Fibro (now to my question). I was on Percocet 10mg for 1 month due to C6-7 rupture & am ...

Manufacturer/Distributor info?

Under the "Manufacturer/Distributor" heading in the pill identifier, the Manufacturer/Distributor is listed as "URL". Has anyone ...

I am on Wellbutrin 450 mg/day and my neurologist put me on Ultram - any thoughts about this combo?

The Ultram is taking away the pain from neck injury and carpal tunnel issues in my wrists. I feel fine. Actually my appetite has decreased and since ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.