Tylenol with Codeine 3 - It safe to take a low dose of this drug along with a low dose of percocet?

What you need to watch is the amount of tylenol you're consuming!! I think the maximum dose of tylenol for a day is around 3.000mgs. As long as you have been taking the percocets or tylenol#3 for awhile then you shouldn't have a problem taking the two together... Be careful always... Dave

The maximum dose of acetaminophen (tylenol) in a single dose (per the FDA) before it becomes toxic to the liver is less than 1000mg. These meds have tylenol in them so you REALLY need to be cautious as Dave suggested. Hope that helps. God bless.