Is tylenol 3 an opioid?

Tylenol 3 is tylenol and codeine. Codeine is an opiate.

It has Codeine in it, and codeine is an opiate.

Yes codeine is an opiod and it is also a narcotic drug.

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...

What is in oxycontin?

Not what it does, not side effects. Is it 10mg codeine, 3mg tylenol, beer information on the web talks of side effects, saying it is an opioid, talks ...

Back Pain - Anyone here massively dissatisfied with Nucynta ER?

High opioid tolerance and metabolism. Wrenched my lower back in motorcycle accident five years ago. At this juncture Nucynta ER at 500mg 3X daily ...