Is tylenol 3 an opioid?

Tylenol 3 is tylenol and codeine. Codeine is an opiate.

It has Codeine in it, and codeine is an opiate.

Yes codeine is an opiod and it is also a narcotic drug.

yes

How long after taking Tylenol PM can I take Benadryl?

I took 2 capsules of Tylenol PM about 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep (I've used Tylenol PM quite a few times before). However, I switched ...

Diskets - what non opioid painkiller is best to use after getting off of methadone for chronic pain?

I have been using methadone for pain management but have been unconscious most of that time. I went through withdrawal this weekend but still need ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...

Back Pain - Anyone here massively dissatisfied with Nucynta ER?

High opioid tolerance and metabolism. Wrenched my lower back in motorcycle accident five years ago. At this juncture Nucynta ER at 500mg 3X daily ...

Tylenol Concern?

I have read that all childrens Tylenol has been or is being taken off the shelves due to metals... what about adult Tylenol... I'm allergic to ...