Is tylenol 3 an opioid?

Tylenol 3 is tylenol and codeine. Codeine is an opiate.

It has Codeine in it, and codeine is an opiate.

Yes codeine is an opiod and it is also a narcotic drug.

yes

Diskets - what non opioid painkiller is best to use after getting off of methadone for chronic pain?

I have been using methadone for pain management but have been unconscious most of that time. I went through withdrawal this weekend but still need ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...

Back Pain - Anyone here massively dissatisfied with Nucynta ER?

High opioid tolerance and metabolism. Wrenched my lower back in motorcycle accident five years ago. At this juncture Nucynta ER at 500mg 3X daily ...

Tylenol Concern?

I have read that all childrens Tylenol has been or is being taken off the shelves due to metals... what about adult Tylenol... I'm allergic to ...