Does tylenol 3 with codeine have the same effects as hydrocodone or vicodin?

Not quite but is similar.

Does tylenol with codeine contain hydrocodone?

My grandma is allergic to hydrocodone and has been throwing up after taking tylenol with codeine, just concerned if it has hydrocodone in it.

I was prescribed Lortab 5/500.I have an extreme allergy to codeine and no gallbladder.Is this safe?

I also cannot take any codeine-based pain relievers. And I've been told that without a gallbladder, Tylenol could damage my liver. Is ...

How much tylenol and codeine is in tylenol 3?

I have a perscription for tylenol 3 but have no idea what the breakdown is in mg. I have taken Vicodin or Norco and know that the 5/325 means 5 mg ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - I like my vicoden because it helps my pain but also gives me a little?

... energy to help me with my chores is this new med going to make me sleepy ?or give me the same effect as my vicoden 10s???