Truvada - can it cause fat build up in the liver?

You can view a list of side-effects for Truvada here:

Truvada can cause changes in body fat eg. increased fat in the upper back and stomach areas, decreased fat in the face, arms, and legs.

What are the side effects of taking 2 doses of Truvada at the same time?

I forgot whether I took my dose of Truvada at my regularly scheduled time. So, assuming I forgot to take it, I took one aproximately 4 hours later. ...

Truvada - Does Travada cause any problems to the liver like creatinine levels to increase?

... increase from extended usage over a period of years.

Can I eat a small salad and then take the Atripla right after, or I have to wait 2hrs after?

I been on my treatment for 2 months know truvada, Preziesta,and Noviror. My doc just switched me to Atripla and today is my second day on it. ...

I am 20 yrs old & my body structure is vary thin, want to gain little fat for build up my body?

i am 20 yrs old & my body structure is vary thin, eat enough food daily bt it cant recovered. I want to gain little fat for build up my body ...

Truvada - I've been onsustiva and trizivir for almost 14years and I am undetected now my doc wants?

... to put me on truvada an prezcobix the cocktail I'm on now works don't know what to do.