Truvada - can it cause fat build up in the liver?

You can view a list of side-effects for Truvada here:

Truvada can cause changes in body fat eg. increased fat in the upper back and stomach areas, decreased fat in the face, arms, and legs.

I have been taking Truvada+Edurant for six weeks now. Right after starting this regimen I noticed my

... knees were becoming so weak that I couldn't stand up without a support. I also noticed that my feet became very sensitive so that I ...

Liver Cirrhosis - Is it possible for the fluid build-up to get into the stomach? my dad vomits?

... everyday now and its always clear liquid? Help!!!

Truvada - Does Travada cause any problems to the liver like creatinine levels to increase?

... increase from extended usage over a period of years.

Truvada - I've been onsustiva and trizivir for almost 14years and I am undetected now my doc wants?

... to put me on truvada an prezcobix the cocktail I'm on now works don't know what to do.