Can I use triple antibiotic on my dog?

My vet prescribed this ointment for my dog's eye problem. That's what it is used for, not scrapes or skin problems.

Hello LuckieCedes,

Yes, for simple scrapes and abrasions. But still have your faithful companion checked by a Veterinarian.

Take care,

Yes just keep an eye on what it is you're using it on, he won't complain if it gets infected or something.

No it won't work. Metabolism only absorbs a certain amount at a time. That's why we can take 1 every couple hours or the excess will just go right through dogs system. Follow the vets directions

kaismama 16 Dec 2012

What are you talking about, we're talking about ointment.