Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

I have been on Ortho-Tri-Lo for 30+ years. I have switched to this generic form Tri-Lo-Sprintec now?

and now i have noticed horrible bloating, gas, stomach pain and constipation every cycle about two weeks before my period (mid cycle). I have NEVER ...

How long will it take for the synthetic hormones to leave my body once I stop taking Tri-sprintec? I

... took it for only one whole cycle, and 1 week into the next set of pills. I would like to try to resume breastfeeding my son, how long should I ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...