Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

I have been on Ortho-Tri-Lo for 30+ years. I have switched to this generic form Tri-Lo-Sprintec now?

and now i have noticed horrible bloating, gas, stomach pain and constipation every cycle about two weeks before my period (mid cycle). I have NEVER ...

How long will it take for the synthetic hormones to leave my body once I stop taking Tri-sprintec? I

... took it for only one whole cycle, and 1 week into the next set of pills. I would like to try to resume breastfeeding my son, how long should I ...

Tri Sprintec and day after period?

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, and I take it within a couple hours of my scheduled time every day. I was on the tail end of my period ...

Tri-Sprintec - I quit taking my birth control and Dec. it was Tri Sprintec?

I have not had a cycle since March 6. that was 61 days ago today. is it side effects from the birth control? I don't know what to do because I ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...