Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

I have been on Ortho-Tri-Lo for 30+ years. I have switched to this generic form Tri-Lo-Sprintec now?

and now i have noticed horrible bloating, gas, stomach pain and constipation every cycle about two weeks before my period (mid cycle). I have NEVER ...

Tri Sprintec and day after period?

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, and I take it within a couple hours of my scheduled time every day. I was on the tail end of my period ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

I have been on tri-sprintec for two years. Due to the Christmas holiday my doctor's office was?

... closed and I wasn't able to have my yearly Pap smear examine and renew my prescription. I haven't taken the pill in four days and was ...

When am I safe from pregnancy? on tri sprintec and took emergency birth control pill?

I had to start a new cycle of tri sprintec birth control after messing up my last cycle by taking Amoxicillin along with it. I stopped taking ...

1 answer 8 days ago