Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

When am I safe from pregnancy? on tri sprintec and took emergency birth control pill?

I had to start a new cycle of tri sprintec birth control after messing up my last cycle by taking Amoxicillin along with it. I stopped taking ...

Starting Tri-Sprintec early?

If I am starting tri-sprintec for the first time and I start taking it before I get my next period how will it affect my cycle? Will my period come ...