Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

I have been on Ortho-Tri-Lo for 30+ years. I have switched to this generic form Tri-Lo-Sprintec now?

and now i have noticed horrible bloating, gas, stomach pain and constipation every cycle about two weeks before my period (mid cycle). I have NEVER ...

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Tri Sprintec and day after period?

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, and I take it within a couple hours of my scheduled time every day. I was on the tail end of my period ...

Tri-Sprintec - I quit taking my birth control and Dec. it was Tri Sprintec?

I have not had a cycle since March 6. that was 61 days ago today. is it side effects from the birth control? I don't know what to do because I ...