Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

I have been on Ortho-Tri-Lo for 30+ years. I have switched to this generic form Tri-Lo-Sprintec now?

and now i have noticed horrible bloating, gas, stomach pain and constipation every cycle about two weeks before my period (mid cycle). I have NEVER ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

Tri-Sprintec - I quit taking my birth control and Dec. it was Tri Sprintec?

I have not had a cycle since March 6. that was 61 days ago today. is it side effects from the birth control? I don't know what to do because I ...

What would be a great overall alternative to birth control for regulating a menstrual cycle?

I have been prescribed birth control since I was about 18years old to regulate my menstrual cycle. I am 30 now and still on them.Currently I am on ...

Can I take Tri-Sprintec mid cycle and still be protected?

I was prescribed birth control (Tri-Sprintec) today (July22). My last period started July 11 and ended July 14 (Fri-Mon). My question is can i start ...

1 answer 10 days ago