Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

Tri-Sprintec and feeling nausous?

I just started taking Tri-Sprintec about a week ago. I was on Gianvi(genaric for Yaz) for about 6 months. I was fine on that. But starting ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

I have been on tri-sprintec for two years. Due to the Christmas holiday my doctor's office was?

... closed and I wasn't able to have my yearly Pap smear examine and renew my prescription. I haven't taken the pill in four days and was ...

Can I take Tri-Sprintec mid cycle and still be protected?

I was prescribed birth control (Tri-Sprintec) today (July22). My last period started July 11 and ended July 14 (Fri-Mon). My question is can i start ...

When am I safe from pregnancy? on tri sprintec and took emergency birth control pill?

I had to start a new cycle of tri sprintec birth control after messing up my last cycle by taking Amoxicillin along with it. I stopped taking ...