Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

Tri Sprintec and day after period?

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, and I take it within a couple hours of my scheduled time every day. I was on the tail end of my period ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...

I have been on tri-sprintec for two years. Due to the Christmas holiday my doctor's office was?

... closed and I wasn't able to have my yearly Pap smear examine and renew my prescription. I haven't taken the pill in four days and was ...

Starting Tri-Sprintec early?

If I am starting tri-sprintec for the first time and I start taking it before I get my next period how will it affect my cycle? Will my period come ...