Does Tri Sprintec cause your menstrual cycle to be delayed?

You should have your menstrual period 2-3 days after you have finished the "active" pills in the package.

If you do not have a period, you should see your doctor.

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Tri Sprintec and day after period?

I have been on Tri-Sprintec for about a year, and I take it within a couple hours of my scheduled time every day. I was on the tail end of my period ...

How long shall I wait to have unprotected sex with my fiancé being on birth control?

I am on my last week of my first month set of tri sprintec pills. I did indeed start my menstrual cycle the first day of my white pills. Now my ...

I have been on tri-sprintec for two years. Due to the Christmas holiday my doctor's office was?

... closed and I wasn't able to have my yearly Pap smear examine and renew my prescription. I haven't taken the pill in four days and was ...