Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...
1 answer • 4 Oct 2012
Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?
... the North Sea. I was told they were burning discarded sheep dip material. I was in the plume coming from the ship for about half an hour. Since ...
1 answer • 20 Jan 2015
... standing issues or get better with treatment?
0 answers • 23 May 2015