Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Related to poisoning?

A 19 year old male goes out with his friend on saturday night. They purchased few pills from guy standing at the street corner. At 4 am,he is brought ...

Cyanide Poisoning - wish to reduce side affects of taking 5 apricott kernals per day to fight lung?

... cancer Headache and some weakness are symptoms

Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?

... the North Sea. I was told they were burning discarded sheep dip material. I was in the plume coming from the ship for about half an hour. Since ...

Can I get lead poisoning from the air?

3weeks ago I toured a building (totally by accident and later that same day it was closed to the public) that had piles of lead based paint every ...