Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Is it correct for having Phenergan 25mg injection to treat food poisoning?

Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...

How long does it take food poisoning to pass?

4yr old child, has been to the Dr twice, CBC is clear, he does not have the flu, he is on Zofran and still throwing up. Its been 7 days and he has ...

Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?

... the North Sea. I was told they were burning discarded sheep dip material. I was in the plume coming from the ship for about half an hour. Since ...

Arsenic Poisoning - Mild - What is the prognosis of a person exposed to arsenic? Do they have long?

... standing issues or get better with treatment?

Can I get lead poisoning from the air?

3weeks ago I toured a building (totally by accident and later that same day it was closed to the public) that had piles of lead based paint every ...