Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Related to poisoning?

A 19 year old male goes out with his friend on saturday night. They purchased few pills from guy standing at the street corner. At 4 am,he is brought ...

Sandoz Cholestramine Oral Suspension has Aspartame as it's first ingredient?

I am diabetic and I am also very sensitive to that sweetener, which causes severe headaches. Are there any forms of cholestryamine that don't ...

Is it correct for having Phenergan 25mg injection to treat food poisoning?

Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...

Ethylene Glycol Poisoning - Is it possible to become poisoned from breathing the vapors of?

... antifreeze from a leaking heater core for an extended time? I drove for about ten hours breathing in what smelled like burnt antifreeze. it was a ...

How long does it take food poisoning to pass?

4yr old child, has been to the Dr twice, CBC is clear, he does not have the flu, he is on Zofran and still throwing up. Its been 7 days and he has ...