Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Related to poisoning?

A 19 year old male goes out with his friend on saturday night. They purchased few pills from guy standing at the street corner. At 4 am,he is brought ...

Is it correct for having Phenergan 25mg injection to treat food poisoning?

Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...

How long does it take food poisoning to pass?

4yr old child, has been to the Dr twice, CBC is clear, he does not have the flu, he is on Zofran and still throwing up. Its been 7 days and he has ...

Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?

... the North Sea. I was told they were burning discarded sheep dip material. I was in the plume coming from the ship for about half an hour. Since ...