Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Does anyone have a formula for cholestyramine light 4 gm/5 gm powder without aspartame?

I am a compounding pharmacist and need to put this together for a patient allergic to aspartame.

Is it correct for having Phenergan 25mg injection to treat food poisoning?

Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...

Organophosphate Poisoning - In 1988 I was filming a toxic waste burning ship called the Vulcanus in?

... the North Sea. I was told they were burning discarded sheep dip material. I was in the plume coming from the ship for about half an hour. Since ...

Will throwing up decrease Microgestin FE1/20 effectivenes?

I take my pill every night at 8:30. Couple nights ago I got food poisoning and threw up around midnight. Would this count as missing a pill? or am I ...