Is there a pill to treat Aspartame poisoning?

How does one get aspartame poisoning? I would think it would be symptomatic treatment.

Related to poisoning?

A 19 year old male goes out with his friend on saturday night. They purchased few pills from guy standing at the street corner. At 4 am,he is brought ...

Sandoz Cholestramine Oral Suspension has Aspartame as it's first ingredient?

I am diabetic and I am also very sensitive to that sweetener, which causes severe headaches. Are there any forms of cholestryamine that don't ...

Does anyone have a formula for cholestyramine light 4 gm/5 gm powder without aspartame?

I am a compounding pharmacist and need to put this together for a patient allergic to aspartame.

How long does it take food poisoning to pass?

4yr old child, has been to the Dr twice, CBC is clear, he does not have the flu, he is on Zofran and still throwing up. Its been 7 days and he has ...

Cyanide Poisoning - wish to reduce side affects of taking 5 apricott kernals per day to fight lung?

... cancer Headache and some weakness are symptoms