Trazodone - will I die if I take 15 trazadone?

I can't see any reason why you would want to. Are you wanting to die??? Yes taking that many is toxic to your body. If there extended release I would go to the hospital ASAP. If not for your life for the sake of your poor liver. You shouldn't put your body and health at risk. If you need to talk anytime I'm here for ya.

Linda1962 24 Feb 2012

Are you ok hunny..I'm here if u want to talk

Anonymous

Hello baybeegurl14. Simply put, yes you can die. Even on a minimal dose (per pill) 15 would be to much for your system to be able to handle. It will shut down. Be safe, take the drug only as perscribed, pledge